::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So last night I went to bed at 9:00am because the night before I literally stayed up all night because I couldn't sleep.

I actually went to bed at 8:30 but tossed and turned before I decided to try sleeping upright on the couch. I woke up every hour on the hour but I was able to get right back to sleep each time.

That was the most sleep I've had in over two weeks.

Sad.

And very unhealthy from what I keep reading.

I can't sleep that early, either . . .:p

So there was a bun ban.

Now individuals are posting pictures of their pussycats.

Oh, wait, it's OK if it's your buns.

Well then I guess it's alright if its your... Never mind.

Well how much does it cost?
I'll buy it
The time is all we've lost
I'll try it
And he can't even run his own life
I'll be damned if he'll run mine

Hahahahaha No.
I do enjoy singing and playing that song though, it suits my voice.
And his name is indeed Johnathan Edwards.
Try this:

We have a local For Sale By Owner on FB. I’ve bought a few things but just recently started selling stuff. Oh my gosh this is great, it’s like a yard sale without the hassles of setting everything up. I’ve sold 3 things already in two days. I’m so going to clear out a bunch of crap.

That's how I sold my Apple watch to help pay for my CR. Very convenient!

IMG_20180117_195602_01.jpg

attachment.php

JUICE BOMB ANYONE!!!

I have spent two days on laundry, and there’s at least a couple of more loads to do. I don’t even wash my kids’ clothes anymore. It’s mostly been sheets, towels, and blankets. Cleaned up a few closets while I was at it. My days off are usually more work than being at work.

I have spent two days on laundry, and there’s at least a couple of more loads to do. I don’t even wash my kids’ clothes anymore. It’s mostly been sheets, towels, and blankets. Cleaned up a few closets while I was at it. My days off are usually more work than being at work.

I hear you! I have some extra laundry I need to do, too . . .

Gee, what a boring lot we have become! :p

I will be busy purging and rearranging stuff today but will check in from time to time.

Hope you have a good day today, Rob! Stay warm!

Gee, what a boring lot we have become! :p

I will be busy purging and rearranging stuff today but will check in from time to time.

Hope you have a good day today, Rob! Stay warm!

Yesterday was bright and sunny. Today I believe will be another.
This weekend is supposed to be in the forties. That's better than it has been.

I am seven days from driving to the Brown County Ukulele Fest.

Yesterday was bright and sunny. Today I believe will be another.
This weekend is supposed to be in the forties. That's better than it has been.

I am seven days from driving to the Brown County Ukulele Fest.

It is 16 degrees here right now. Icy roads. Getting up to 39 today. Forecast for 51 tomorrow. Whew! Heat wave! :p

So today I only have to do a few things I don’t want to do. The rest of the day I get to pack for YOSEMITE! We leave Friday at 4am. I’m so excited!!! My husbands even more excited. He’s been packed since last Friday.

Katie and Luis are going with us. I reserved two rooms months ago. Last night I called to confirm. They offered us a Family Suite. 2 separate bedrooms, living room, dining room, and full kitchen, right on the river. I said YES!

Sounds like fun. Have a good time.

It is 16 degrees here right now. Icy roads. Getting up to 39 today. Forecast for 51 tomorrow. Whew! Heat wave! :p

The roads aren't to bad. You still need to use caution.
That sounds a lot like our forecast, but a few degrees less on the warmest number ( maybe 5? ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom