::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that guy Curt I was going back and forth with.

He was intelligent and didn't resort to "meme" rhetoric, and in the end we totally agreed.

Yes, I liked him too. That turned out to be a very good conversation, actually.

Yes, I liked him too. That turned out to be a very good conversation, actually.

My cousin on the other hand is hopeless.

Too many years of partying. High school drop out. Lost a restaurant because of his inability to change.

My dad won't even talk to him anymore because "he's such an idiot and can't even comprehend ideas different from his."

. . . and unfortunately he gets his info from memes apparently.

My cousin on the other hand is hopeless.

Too many years of partying. High school drop out. Lost a restaurant because of his inability to change.

My dad won't even talk to him anymore because "he's such an idiot and can't even comprehend ideas different from his."

. . . and unfortunately he gets his info from memes apparently.

He's my age but actually my dad's first cousin.

Rafe Report:

Friday: James' elementary school team plays this afternoon. Tonight he has league practice.

Sat: We are taking a day off of basketball and going to a friend's 50th birthday blowout.

Sun: We have an afternoon game and then a full week of doing nothing. Except doctors appointment. I have a crapton of appointments and tests next week. It's "ski week" and California has no snow.

My Benihana's meal was a bust for carbs.

Even though I went to the website and planned my meal accordingly their guidelines must not include the onions and zucchini they serve. Two hours after my meal I tested a tad too high but no big deal. We only go to Benihana's once a year the day after Valentines :). Next year I'll be ready.

More conditioned fat guy stuff:

So we have a "holiday" schedule so we're out early today. They eliminated a "tutorial period" and collapse some other things and I'll be done at 12:30

The bell just rang for my class that is usually just before lunch. And like a Pavlov dog I was instantly hungry because lunch is after 4th. Never mind that 4th ended almost two hours earlier than normal.

I need a reset switch.

It took me 20 years to start really exercising regularly again - I think the food stuff will take care of itself with me.
I ate my leftovers last night for dinner.
Was not hungry, and was not full either.
Perfect.

My issue is that I still WANT doughnuts, but I am able to walk past the shop, like I will in about 20 mins when I get off The bus, without caving.

However, if someone bought doughnuts and they are just there at the office, I might have one.

Another reason I bring my lunch.
If I buy lunch, I splurge on stuff I don't normally eat,
like katsu curry YUM!

I get to go out for lunch today.

So many things I want but then remember I have to remain within my calorie/carb/salt parameters.

I get to go out for lunch today.

So many things I want but then remember I have to remain within my calorie/carb/salt parameters.

Actually, I can pretty much have whatever I want as long as my portion size is controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom