::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a lot of his Ideas. But you have to get people to cooperate to put those ideas into practice.
I think of myself as a pragmatic liberal. I think your ideas have to have a chance of being implemented.
Of course change happens one day at a time. The rock doesn't roll down hill without a bump from the mountain goat.

Just a thought.

That was Carter's problem. Great guy who wouldn't play the corporate game and thus couldn't get much done.

I think I'm going to take class on Vedic astrology. I've got a good grasp on Western astrology....but Vedic attracts me more. I have no idea why.

One of the astrology groups I am in, on FB is analyzing that shooter who went into that school. They don't know his exact birth time so so info is missing on the chart. They did a progressed chart that shows his birth chart with progressions the day and time of the shooting. I'm not participating in the conversation...but am reading comments.

We want to Canoe Hut last night just to hang out. Ended up meeting a guy from Huntington Beach, it was his first time in Hawaii. He was here for work, installing self-checkout kiosks in the Don Quixote store in Honolulu.
Amazing how many mainland people we meet doing those kinds of things here. No wonder locals get upset about lack of jobs. There are people on-island that are perfectly capable of doing that work, but mainland companies don't seem to bother to look.

Nanilei bought me a new beach chair for Valentine's Day. I bought her a new one last night.
We are going to the beach today to break them in!
The rest of the long weekend it is supposed to be thunderstorms.

I am going to make coffee and breakfast for us. Then she is going to make sandwiches to take to the beach.

I also want to make a video this weekend. I was on a roll for a while, and seems like I have not made one in a long time.

I hope Nanilei's new phone comes today. I ordered her an iPhone 6s. She has a 5s now.
The new iPhones (8, X) are ridiculously expen$ive.

She actually likes how small the 5s is, and I was going to get her the iPhone SE, which is the guts of the 6s in the case of the 5s, but I said let's go to the Verizon store so you can hold them both in your hand.
She said she is ok with the size of the 6s, so there you go.
She won't use all the bells and whistles of the 7 or the 8 so she just got the 6s. Works for me!

]a whole stadium ?

It appeared that way to me and many other people. It was discussed at length on FB. They say it was the lighting that made it appear that way. The stadium was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom