::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9-year-old was asking about the weather last night.

She was told to look out the front door.

OK, no water in the moat (part of the driveway that becomes impassible when we get much rain at all), so it didn't rain.

But the steps are wet, it must have rained.

Ever heard of dew? Oooooooh.

Two minutes later, I looked at the back windows.

Apparently, it didn't occur to her that it was raining at the time she was looking outside, and THAT was why the steps were wet.

Our ukulele shipment was delayed in CA for a couple of days, they closed rail traffic because of the fires.

I had a uke be delayed to a customer for a long time because it was on a train that wrecked in the middle of nowhere. Which I found bizzare.

I had a uke be delayed to a customer for a long time because it was on a train that wrecked in the middle of nowhere. Which I found bizzare.

At my last job, we managed to have 2 different shipments be delayed due to train issues within a week of each other.

The bad part? The second was the replacement for the first, since they didn't know when it would get here.

At my last job, we managed to have 2 different shipments be delayed due to train issues within a week of each other.

The bad part? The second was the replacement for the first, since they didn't know when it would get here.

Hahaha, and you wonder if they think you are making it up.

Lately I feel like when I "miss something" it is because I have a laundry list of current issues.

"Sorry I did not get back from you, kid was sick at school, then my dog got lost, and my toilet in my shop was finally getting fixed, but it did not really get fixed because roots were in the way, and my internet went out, and then the other dog killed a chicken and I had to deal with that drama before picking up 3 of my kids from track".

So saying, "yeah, train issues. Ooops... and now, train issues again" it makes you wonder if they believe you.

Well when I am the SAHD its tough to work ams unless my wife has off

but Sept 6th my kids go to full day kindergarten so I will be free after 830 to work as long as I can be home by 245 for pick up. Which is why I want a sprinter truck that I can bring home and load every am myself

but Sept 6th my kids go to full day kindergarten so I will be free after 830 to work as long as I can be home by 245 for pick up. Which is why I want a sprinter truck that I can bring home and load every am myself

So thats the plan but I will see what happens in the next couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom