::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eatting leftover Thai food.

Tom Kah Kai soup is my favorite. I need to learn how to make it.

I bet somebody i knows wife has a good recipe...

Took the Jeep into a garage in Bloomington this morning, I trust the place, but they are always backed up (because they are good and honest). After I dropped it off, I figured I'd walk to the library which was maybe a mile and a half away, then walked back. They couldn't find anyplace with the part in stock so they were going to keep it overnight, arrgh, so I walked to a car rental place about a mile and half south. They didn't have any cars available, so I walked back to town. I hadn't planned on walking 5 miles in the sun today. Finally got a rental.

Just learned Tookta has an app on her phone that measures steps/mileage apparently I walked over 10 miles this morning!

Eatting leftover Thai food.

Tom Kah Kai soup is my favorite. I need to learn how to make it.

I bet somebody i knows wife has a good recipe...
looking up recipes....does Tookta use Galangal or Ginger in hers?
It says Galangal is traditional but some use ginger. Easier to acquire.

That's right you HAVE been to my house! We went and ate on the pier. That was fun.

Sally. I SLEPT AT YOUR HOUSE. We had prenatal massages together. We ate at Slater's 50/50. We walked on the beach.

Sigh. Alzheimer's is a bitch.

Sally. I SLEPT AT YOUR HOUSE. We had prenatal massages together. We ate at Slater's 50/50. We walked on the beach.

Come to think of it...I've been to your house THREE times.

Wait. I remember your whole family coming to my house one evening and then we went to dinner at Rubys on the pier. We went to the beach at night with all the kids.
Another trip I remember getting you a massage. You bought a car. And we ate at Slaters.

Did you really spend the night at my house?

Whose bed did I give you?

This seriously terrifies me. Next check up I'm asking for the early onset dementia test.

Wait. I remember your whole family coming to my house one evening and then we went to dinner at Rubys on the pier. We went to the beach at night with all the kids.
Another trip I remember getting you a massage. You bought a car. And we ate at Slaters.

Did you really spend the night at my house?

Whose bed did I give you?

Oh dear.

I spent the night at your house when I came down to buy the baby poop green car. That was when we did the massages, picked up the car, went to Slater's, walked on the beach, and drank 805s. I think I was in Michael's room.

The other two times happened in the same week.

First I came by myself when I was at a training in Pasadena. You were going to come to Pasadena to meet me but the van broke down so I came out to you. You and Penny and Katie and I went to In-n-Out.

At the end of the training Sheryl brought all three kids down and we goofed off for a long weekend. We came over to your place after going to Legoland down in Carlsbad - THAT was when we went to Ruby's on the pier. Annie was just a baby so you and the girls (Penny and Katie - I think Wendy was going to come but couldn't at the last minute) pretty much took over the baby duties while the rest of us ate. Emma totally fell for Katie and I remember them walking back from the pier, hand-in-hand. Very sweet.

You probably wouldn't like much that we eat. Like I said Rob's weight loss program for Jon.

Salmon patties, turnips and pan fried cabbage (with onions and mushrooms) (not over cooked though).
Perhaps a salad: Spring mix lettuce, spinach leaves, chopped onions, broccoli, cauliflower, sliced mushrooms, cucumber, a light sprinkling of your favorite shredded cheese and the dressing of your choice (not the whole bottle, two table spoons or less).

Oh dear.

I spent the night at your house when I came down to buy the baby poop green car. That was when we did the massages, picked up the car, went to Slater's, walked on the beach, and drank 805s. I think I was in Michael's room.

The other two times happened in the same week.

First I came by myself when I was at a training in Pasadena. You were going to come to Pasadena to meet me but the van broke down so I came out to you. You and Penny and Katie and I went to In-n-Out.

At the end of the training Sheryl brought all three kids down and we goofed off for a long weekend. We came over to your place after going to Legoland down in Carlsbad - THAT was when we went to Ruby's on the pier. Annie was just a baby so you and the girls (Penny and Katie - I think Wendy was going to come but couldn't at the last minute) pretty much took over the baby duties while the rest of us ate. Emma totally fell for Katie and I remember them walking back from the pier, hand-in-hand. Very sweet.

I totally forgot about the In-n-out trip.

Okay and I'm going to blame the fact that I've had lots of UU visitors spend the night over the years at my house on not remembering you in Michaels room.

Sukie, Mim, Tim, Faricelli, Colin, Ronin, Nick, E and you. Those are the ones I remember anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom