::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!! I'm sitting in the parking lot of the Crawfordsville library, enjoying a blueberry muffin and coffee from the Greek place in town. It's quality stuff.

According to people from the church I quit going to, I am now an antichrist because I have an interest in NASA and space stuff. This morning, there was a comment waiting for me how I need to read my bible. Wow. Lol. I'm having fun with that one.

That is so mean. Total hypocrites, I call Sunday "Sinner's day".

Next trip, I leave the clothes at home and bring the uke. Sitting in the lobby of a hospital is BORING.

Don't panic, nothing wrong out of the ordinary, Mom's having more testing done for her neuropathy crud.

Next trip, I leave the clothes at home and bring the uke. Sitting in the lobby of a hospital is BORING.

Don't panic, nothing wrong out of the ordinary, Mom's having more testing done for her neuropathy crud.

You might draw a little attention sitting there naked and playing ukulele.

Hubby said we'll start looking for a new church after October (he's teaching Sunday School that month).

I'm kind of scared...

I've switched churches, and religions even, a few times. I'm currently not attending any, and I'm content.

I call them Pharisees. One wants me to call her later, so we can talk it out.

You mean so she can tell you why you are wrong. It's amazing to me how often I've heard that spouses were cheating with someone they met in church.
Sorry, but I had some bad experiences with nuns when I was a kid that pretty much soured me on the whole organised religion thing.

Dammit Rich!!!!

I snorted Diet Pepsi through my nose and almost got a piece of hard boiled egg stuck in my nasal cavity!

I got a pea stuck in my sinuses once - a cough got it stuck up there, though, not a laugh. Fortunately I was able to blow it out my nose about 1/2 hour later.

I got a pea stuck in my sinuses once - a cough got it stuck up there, though, not a laugh. Fortunately I was able to blow it out my nose about 1/2 hour later.

I'm not drinking through straws any more.

The only time I read and drink anything at the same time is with a straw.

I've decided straws are evil. EVIL!

Jon, please. I'd rather not vomit so early in the morning.

You might draw a little attention sitting there naked and playing ukulele.

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom