::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a pea stuck in my sinuses once - a cough got it stuck up there, though, not a laugh. Fortunately I was able to blow it out my nose about 1/2 hour later.

Please don't experiment with putting foreign objects in your orifices.

It's all fun and games, 'til someone gets hurt.

Sukie was up after 2am her time playing Words With Friends with me. I had to quit because I was so tired - she must've been exhausted.

Or hopped up on smack.

Sukie was up after 2am her time playing Words With Friends with me. I had to quit because I was so tired - she must've been exhausted.

Or hopped up on smack.

I was going to add that . . . and then I scrolled down :)

Good morning!! I'm sitting in the parking lot of the Crawfordsville library, enjoying a blueberry muffin and coffee from the Greek place in town. It's quality stuff.

According to people from the church I quit going to, I am now an antichrist because I have an interest in NASA and space stuff. This morning, there was a comment waiting for me how I need to read my bible. Wow. Lol. I'm having fun with that one.

Sounds like those people may read the Bible, but they aren't doing anything to try to understand it.

So pissed, yesterday I called Budget/Avis rental and told the guy we would be bringing the car back about an hour late, he said "no problem". Today we get charged for a full extra day, his response "you should have told me you were the guy who called when you brought it back". Thinking small claims court just for revenge.

Bob Marley is the first non Hawaiian group to play on Pandora since 7:15 this morning.

I think I'll leave it though. Fits the vibe.

The good news is, despite the inadequate wifi at the hospital, I did download the videos for my class before I came. So, I am, theoretically, being productive. Weeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom