::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me on Facebook, too, if you wish. I wish I had all the PoHos on facebook. Look me up, there, Debby Plunkett, is my full name.

I either found you or someone else is very confused about why I'm sending them a friend request.

It sucks that someone stole your identity. That $%*& takes so much work and time to clear up.

It's still sinking in and my sarcasm is taking over at the moment. I use to have no credit. Whoever has stole my identity has apparently built it up and bought a house!

It sucks that someone stole your identity. That $%*& takes so much work and time to clear up.

Still dealing with the repercussions 1.5 years later.

Mostly annoying stuff now. Large purchases will either get declined or I need to call in to the credit watch dog companies I now employ to monitor my credit card spending. My cards will get shut down if Mika and I make simultaneous purchases. "Instant Credit" doesn't exist for me anymore because I need to run everything through the credit card watch dogs. I was going to apply for a new Costco Visa for their benefit program but it's such an ordeal to "unlock" my credit scores that I haven't even bothered.

On the upside, my credit rating has gone back up to where it was before this all started.

Still dealing with the repercussions 1.5 years later.

Mostly annoying stuff now. Large purchases will either get declined or I need to call in to the credit watch dog companies I now employ to monitor my credit card spending. My cards will get shut down if Mika and I make simultaneous purchases. "Instant Credit" doesn't exist for me anymore because I need to run everything through the credit card watch dogs. I was going to apply for a new Costco Visa for their benefit program but it's such an ordeal to "unlock" my credit scores that I haven't even bothered.

On the upside, my credit rating has gone back up to where it was before this all started.
So where do I need to start?

attachment.php

Is that a blue spot on her tongue? Does she have some chow chow in her?

Call your credit card companies. Explain your situation. They will be more than happy to guide you through the process.

Thanks! Will do. I'll probably wait until Monday, at this point. It's about to get real hectic. I'm about to have Ryker for a couple days, and possibly Ava. I watch Ryker, quite a bit.

Is that a blue spot on her tongue? Does she have some chow chow in her?

But, yes, she does have blue spots on her tongue, and we don't really know what her mix is. She presents with very strong attributes of golden retriever and corgi, so that's the working assumption. But unless I pay for one of those DNA tests, it's all guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom