::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
I just don't know what you look like. In my head I "knew" what CL looked like. But then I saw a picture of her.
It's the same for you. In my head you look like an ukulele friend, Denise Martin. No clue why.

Nah, I'm just saying since he said I look like (a) Nut.

Did you see the video? Really cute.

Yes I did. Adorable.

I'm so happy for her. That had to be very hard with two little ones at home.

I sure hope she makes it to the field this year. It's been far too long. Her and Matt both need to come back.

You guys, mostly Mike and Rich, have me wanting a rescue dog.

But I don't have the space and I'm not home enough to properly care for a dog.

::sigh::

You guys, mostly Mike and Rich, have me wanting a rescue dog.

But I don't have the space and I'm not home enough to properly care for a dog.

::sigh::

I'd like an Akita or Chow Chow.

Love the temperment of labs though. A yellow lab would be high on my list.

The soundtrack to Amelie sounds very odd when you don't realize that the music player is set to play it at double speed.

I tried knitting, briefly, years ago. I admit I never really took to it, but I was struck by how long it seemed to create anything of any size. I'm not sure how big Elaine's shawl is, but I can see where it would take a really, really long time. I guess for many, knitting is a zen thing; it's less about the garment and more about the journey.

Yeah, for me it is more about the journey than making a finished project.

In the three weeks we've had our dog (really? only three weeks?), she has transitioned from the "who are you people? what am I doing here? when am I going home?" phase to the "I am your doggy and I love you!" phase. It's pretty darn nice. She is as cuddly as a pup gets, and will snuggle with you for as long as you can stand it.

Yayayayayayay!

I usually pack Hubby's lunch and set up his coffee the night before but I crashed early last night and woke up at 5 with him this morning. The first thing I always do in the morning is give the kitties their morning goodie. Mama Kitty is always the first to come to gobble hers up. (Mama kitty is 18 years old. She was a wild kitty that lived outside at my folks house for 16 year before coming to live with us when we sold the house. She lived there outside her entire life, I was afraid bringing her inside would not work. I was wrong, she loves her indoor retirement and never tries to go outside.) Anyway, she didn't come running for her goodie and I couldn't find her anywhere. I checked all of her usual sleeping places, she was no where to be found. I freaked out and got very upset, woke up the kids looking for her.

Eventually I did find her. She was just fine. She scolded me for getting her up way too early for breakfast.

Damn cat.

Been there, done that. You just want to strangle the little beasts when they do that!

attachment.php

Awwwwwww!!!!!

Nope.
I just don't know what you look like. In my head I "knew" what CL looked like. But then I saw a picture of her.
It's the same for you. In my head you look like an ukulele friend, Denise Martin. No clue why.

So, what did you think I looked like before you saw the pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom