::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gary. How's the sleeping going???

I had a couple better nights and I felt great compared to how I’ve been feeling but the last two nights I woke up at 2:00am and couldn’t get back to sleep.

My sleep study is scheduled for Feb. 7. I guess there’s a lot of people not sleeping well.

Jon. Tiny balloons.

Hmm. I kind of like that but have to figure it out. I'm not one to repeat a theme - the vigil will stay in place until the next thing. It's really difficult to come up with a story line for a corn nut.

I had a couple better nights and I felt great compared to how I’ve been feeling but the last two nights I woke up at 2:00am and couldn’t get back to sleep.

My sleep study is scheduled for Feb. 7. I guess there’s a lot of people not sleeping well.

Gary, have you tried to cut out all your caffeine? I know even if I drink it early in the day it can mess me up.

I sure hope the sleep study solves this for you.

Hmm. I kind of like that but have to figure it out. I'm not one to repeat a theme - the vigil will stay in place until the next thing. It's really difficult to come up with a story line for a corn nut.

Well there’s always the final act of a tiny casket.

Work today. Tomorrow we head to Santa Maria. Mike got invited to an invitational there. I’m going to miss visiting with E at NAMM.

Gary, have you tried to cut out all your caffeine? I know even if I drink it early in the day it can mess me up.

I sure hope the sleep study solves this for you.

Double edge sword.

I went a couple days without coffee when I got sleep, but without sleep I need caffeine or I’m falling asleep in class or in my car.

I’m carrying much too much weight too.

I’ve ballooned back to 270lbs. And it isn’t falling off by cutting back on meals like it usually does.

Just keep adding items to the spot.
I have an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom