::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don,
Just forwarded this picture to the Foot Fetish Forum. There's a thread about old men toes.

Which begs the question. . . WHY do you have an account with the foot fetish forum?

How's your health Matt?

Getting better?
Any answers?

Which begs the question. . . WHY do you have an account with the foot fetish forum?

How's your health Matt?

Getting better?
Any answers?

You are braver than I to ask.

Oh. I wasn't referring to the health question.

Yesterday in the late afternoon I took James to a local pond and we caught about twenty juvenile bass. I smashed down the barbs and used really small hooks so we wouldn't harm them too much.

He finally showed a little interest in fishing because we caught stuff consistently. We were only there for maybe an hour.

Yesterday in the late afternoon I took James to a local pond and we caught about twenty juvenile bass. I smashed down the barbs and used really small hooks so we wouldn't harm them too much.

He finally showed a little interest in fishing because we caught stuff consistently. We were only there for maybe an hour.

I think that is important for getting them hooked at a young age. (awesome pun, wasn't it?)

How's your health Matt?

Getting better?
Any answers?
Question 1. Live and let live, I say.

As for the other questions,

I will have to live with some diminished lung capacity. The pulmonoligist says about 20-30% less. I can help myself by exercising more and loosing weight. I am exercising more and have lost a little weight. I need to lose about 20 more pounds to be at my ideal weight. I am starting to feel better. I am not used to being this way. I have always been more fit than the average guy including guys much younger than me. Time to fix this.

Question 1. Live and let live, I say.

As for the other questions,

I will have to live with some diminished lung capacity. The pulmonoligist says about 20-30% less. I can help myself by exercising more and loosing weight. I am exercising more and have lost a little weight. I need to lose about 20 more pounds to be at my ideal weight. I am starting to feel better. I am not used to being this way. I have always been more fit than the average guy including guys much younger than me. Time to fix this.

Great job on beginning to do those things that will improve your life! Glad you are feeling better!

*wishful thinking warning*

I am in a Red Roof Inn, in Miamisburg, Ohio. My juggling buddy, David, and I are attending a spin top festival this weekend.

Bear with me, here, I'm going somewhere with this.

My wife really likes David, and likes my juggling hobby, so she has no problem with me going away for a few days for something like this, especially if he's going along.

On the 7 1/2 hour drive down here, the subject of UWC came up (David is also a uke player, and belongs to the same local group as I do). He really likes the sound of UWC, and thinks he'd like to come next year, and bring his wife and kids.

He wonders whether my wife would be okay with me going along with them.

I told you it was wishful thinking....

Well...maybe if you had a chaperone who would be able to swat away the droves of lusting women she'd be okay with it?

He starts on Monday. Thanks for asking. We got his books recently. $489 for 6 books most of them used. What a scam.

Did you check Amazon? I find almost all my school books there. I rarely pay more than a penny with $3.99 shipping.

Chatting with Jon while I am reading the thread - epic level of PoHo status achieved!

Yesterday we went to the re-done International Marketplace in Waikiki.
Basically a new mall.
Heard some good music, Maoli.
Also has AMAZING pastries from b Patisserie.
Heard n older gentleman behind the counter with an accent.
"Vous êtes français?"
"Oui."
And you made these croissants?
With help, but yes.

Amazing.
Really good!
Also served excellent Kona coffee.

I got a dog.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Holly 3.jpg
    Holly 3.jpg