::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes glad kids are safe, hope the car comes out shiny as well.

Yeah, she's got triple A so I'm confident they will take care of everything. They have always been great for me.

I'm unmotivated too Freeda. I got up this morning and went and did two massages. Then I grocery shopped. Since I've been home all I've done is eat and visit with Katie. I just feel blah. I think it's the heat. I just don't want to do anything.

Yeah, she's got triple A so I'm confident they will take care of everything. They have always been great for me.

I've been a loyal AAA member for over 23 years. I have been involved in two accidents, neither one my fault, no injuries, and AAA has always taken care of everything. Zero out of pocket cost, rental car, yep they make a difficult situation less so.

I've been a loyal AAA member for over 23 years. I have been involved in two accidents, neither one my fault, no injuries, and AAA has always taken care of everything. Zero out of pocket cost, rental car, yep they make a difficult situation less so.

Twice I've been sued. Triple A totally handle the whole thing. Rates didn't go up and I didn't even have to talk to a lawyer. They've been great.

Finishing up in Bloomington. Shortly we start driving home. It's been uncomfortably warm in the after noons.
We did not get to see Mike and Tookta. Maybe they were busy this last week/weekend. Of course I didn't "phone first".

1 hour plus walk out in the Phoenix Desert Mountaim Preserve. 91-95 degrees, 3.5 miles. Such a feeling of hard-earned virtue.

1 hour plus walk out in the Phoenix Desert Mountaim Preserve. 91-95 degrees, 3.5 miles. Such a feeling of hard-earned virtue.

Yesterday I told hubby next spring we are going to the Grand Canyon, four corners, the crater, and the biosphere. He's never seen the Grand Canyon, this needs to happen.

I had mine on Friday. I splurged and got the deluxe pedi. I won't do that again. But, oh, mani-pedis make me feel so pampered.
Enjoy!

I need to do this. My last one was before UWC. I've repainted mine but it's time to get my heels ground down.

Question: does anyone use FTW (For The Win) anymore?

I used it as a, hooray, and had to explain it.

Whoa! 73 guests and 2 members!

Wonder if it's a spammer?

OR could be it's too hot out to do anything but surf the net . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom