::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWO? You only have 2 Ukes? I'm not sure if you are allowed here.

Buy that uke.

;)

So, it is the number of ukes, not how much you play that counts?!

No, I can't buy it! I just can't . . .

I do have a birthday coming up in about 3 weeks . . . I could consider it a birthday present to me . . .

No, I can't! Stop it!!!!

It sure is cute, though.

No, stop it!! You are trying to minimize your life! You don't need more stuff!!

But just think what a message it would send in these troubled times! PEACE!

Oh, good grief . . .

Last edited:
Start smaller. Even though Lava is a "Story" song and that makes the words easier to remember, there are A LOT of words in that song.
You need to get ONE song under your belt, 100%, and then you will feel better about yourself and try to tackle another one.

Mostly, I don't make the time. Uke keeps dropping in priority.

Kids!

;)

I do have a birthday coming up in about 3 weeks . . . I could consider it a birthday present to me . . .

No, I can't! Stop it!!!!

It sure is cute, though.

But just think what a message it would send in these troubled time! PEACE!

Oh, good grief . . .

You need one hanging near your desk at school.

Really. You do!

I've been thinking about getting into archery with Emma - I think she would enjoy it!

Naomi loved it, and did well. Our county's 4h shooting sports program is awesome. She did archery and learned a lot. They also have other shooting sports, but they were on the same night as softball, and she was only interested in Archery.

;)

No, I can't! Stop it!!!!

It sure is cute, though.

Oh, good grief . . .

In my opinion: cute never made a uke sound good.

In my opinion: cute never made a uke sound good.

The voice of reason! Thank you! (Gee, I never thought I'd say that to Carrot Boy!!;) )

I don't need another uke (I know - blasphemy)! I need to play the ones I have and save my money and my space.

;)

No, I can't! Stop it!!!!

It sure is cute, though.

Oh, good grief . . .

But it's a Luna. A cheap Luna. I can't let you do this no matter how cute it is.

But it's a Luna. A cheap Luna. I can't let you do this no matter how cute it is.

Oh there's someone. Yeah the Luna's at NAMM were always pretty but never tuned. They seemed like an after thought to their guitars. They used to have another Peace Uke that was etched that I just loved.

Oh there's someone. Yeah the Luna's at NAMM were always pretty but never tuned. They seemed like an after thought to their guitars. They used to have another Peace Uke that was etched that I just loved.

A cheap after thought? Poor little ukes. Now I want to go buy them all and save them from being unloved.

This. I love Hokusai's great wave, very famous, Mt. Fuji in the background, fishermen in the waves and those big frothy swells.
Luna makes an ukulele with that on the top.
I could not buy it no matter how much I love the way it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom