::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well, that Peace uke doesn't go with my decor anyway . . . :p

Besides, my little blue shark is pretty snazzy looking with the stickers I added!

;)

So, it is the number of ukes, not how much you play that counts?!

No, I can't buy it! I just can't . . .

I do have a birthday coming up in about 3 weeks . . . I could consider it a birthday present to me . . .

No, I can't! Stop it!!!!

It sure is cute, though.

No, stop it!! You are trying to minimize your life! You don't need more stuff!!

But just think what a message it would send in these troubled times! PEACE!

Oh, good grief . . .

Ukes are small and don't take up much space.

Hahaha! I just got back from a walk!

Going grocery shopping next AFTER I have lunch. Need to start cooking for the family. Make that the norm instead of restaurants. I think we're going to start eating a lot of stir fry inspired foods. Small portions of proteins with lots of veggies. Quick to cook because our biggest issue is time.

Share recipes. We need more veggies.

Mine has been shipped back to my brothers house for a few more weeks of work.

I am hopeful this college thing will work out. I REALLY hope he sticks with it. He seems determined but we shall see. Mine will turn 22 next month.

I've always told my daughters guys were good for only one thing until they are 30.

My dad always told me I'm not allowed to date until I'm 35 and out of the house. Told my hubby that's next year!

Did that sound snippy? I didn't mean it to, Sally. I appreciate your comment, absolutely. I may have exaggerated my problem when I vented my feelings. I hope it never comes to the need to protect her from unfeeling kids. She has moments of lucidity and moments of dementia - unfortunately, the lucidity comes during the times of the day they're most likely to call. That's a good thing, because she can enjoy the conversations to their fullest and they can too. But it's also a problem because later, when she's loopy, her brain takes things that may have been emotional in the conversations and magnifies them.

Ask them to tell her how they're dealing with the weather if they talk about it. "It's 110 out, but we're staying in the AC, swimming a bunch, and drinking lots of water" may keep it from sticking in her brain as something to worry about.

Hubby bought snicker ice cream bars today. Didn't know there was such a thing. They say "may contain wheat". That helps me how? Schroedinger's tummy ache.

If it's any reassurance, I've never had an issue with them. The taco meat last night that I forgot to ask about the seasoning in, however....

So, hubby is running games for Vacation Bible School. He's been telling the kids varying delivery dates for the water and sand for his "beach", all well after VBS will be over. We got a gully washer last night. He was being lifted off his feet trying to hold down one of the huge white garage tents while I tried to round up help to take them down before they blew away. We were both completely soaked by the end of the night.

I'm now scared about what's going to happen when his sand gets delivered. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom