Page 5099 of 5880 FirstFirst ... 40994599499950495089509750985099510051015109514951995599 ... LastLast
Results 50,981 to 50,990 of 58794

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

  1. #50981
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,484

    Default

    Hi Hos





    127
    Dig Infinity!

  2. #50982
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NW IN
    Posts
    29,040

    Default

    A very happy and healthy new day to all!
    ..........
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

  3. #50983
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PA...just north of Philly
    Posts
    32,582

    Default

    Wow Damon luckily you were close to home. I would say alternator. Similar thing happened to 2 previous cars.


    "And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

  4. #50984
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Wow Damon luckily you were close to home. I would say alternator. Similar thing happened to 2 previous cars.
    My guess too. Most power steering now is electric. Big draw on electricity in the car and when there's no juice there's no power steering.
    Dig Infinity!

  5. #50985
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Good morning guys and gals!

  6. #50986
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NW IN
    Posts
    29,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    My guess too. Most power steering now is electric. Big draw on electricity in the car and when there's no juice there's no power steering.
    I have two Kias. The Soul is electric PS. The Sedona is belt driven. Both 2016 models.
    ..........
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

  7. #50987
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,484

    Default

    My Acura has engine auto stop/start. If it stops at a light I can flick the steering wheel and start the engine again. Usually I defeat the auto stop/start when I start the car. It can be very disconcerting, especially when the roads are slick, like today.

    There won't be many people in church. Pity. We have a baptism.
    Dig Infinity!

  8. #50988
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    52,518

    Default

    Didn’t post a Rafe report because my weekend was boring. Had a couple massage clients yesterday. Today’s goals are to go clear out storage and reorganize our Christmas stuff.

    I woke up way too early.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

  9. #50989
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PA...just north of Philly
    Posts
    32,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Didn’t post a Rafe report because my weekend was boring. Had a couple massage clients yesterday. Today’s goals are to go clear out storage and reorganize our Christmas stuff.

    I woke up way too early.
    Monday will be an extension of weekend kids and wife have off. I got work prob do 8-1.


    "And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

  10. #50990
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PA...just north of Philly
    Posts
    32,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Monday will be an extension of weekend kids and wife have off. I got work prob do 8-1.
    Plan on going to Costco and Kohl’s for sneakers and beer supply for grains.


    "And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

  1. gyosh

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •