::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to move the “sunset” service up an hour because of the Final 4. That many KU fans in the congregation.

So far how it works is,

I take the dogs when the owner is in crisis
I pay for all the food and veterinary care
They piss in my house (I'm looking at you, Dobby)

and....

That's about it so far.

hmmm. poor return on these ones F.
maybe go into blue chip shares or specs. :)

Trying to choose Alaska excursions. Spouse's first priority is whales. Mine is probably glaciers. Lots of options, lots of price points. Tis a bit much to process.

I "gots" no choice. We'll find out more in July about how long we will have them.

i'm sure your friends must appreciate it so much Freeda.
i'd ask to adopt them but shipping costs and customs duties are working against me.

Trying to choose Alaska excursions. Spouse's first priority is whales. Mine is probably glaciers. Lots of options, lots of price points. Tis a bit much to process.

Halibut fishing.

Or Salmon/steelhead if you're there the right time.

Oh that reminds me, I saw a whale Wednesday. Looking out the window of the plane!

we will want to bring them all home. it's going to be an interesting, sweet and sad day in some ways.
guess, since we probably won't have kids of our own now a dog will be the next best thing,
maybe better. as for your internet thing Val...seriously...
time for a better plan eh.

I can't HAVE a better plan, Jon ... I am trapped! We are, as you know, in the wilds, and the only Internet connection we can get is by satellite - limited to 40 GB per month. This doesn't go all that far when you're wanting to upload/download vids. on Youtube. Free service between midnight and 6.00 a.m., so have taken to getting up early and using it then ... playing havoc with my sleep pattern. All due to change in the next couple of years when we shall be getting a superfast connection like the rest of the civilised world - the cables are due to be strung up overhead using the existing telegraph poles as this will work out cheaper than burying them underground for vast uninhabited distances. Until then ... well, it's currently 4.37 a.m. here!

I can't HAVE a better plan, Jon ... I am trapped! We are, as you know, in the wilds, and the only Internet connection we can get is by satellite - limited to 40 GB per month. This doesn't go all that far when you're wanting to upload/download vids. on Youtube. Free service between midnight and 6.00 a.m., so have taken to getting up early and using it then ... playing havoc with my sleep pattern. All due to change in the next couple of years when we shall be getting a superfast connection like the rest of the civilised world - the cables are due to be strung up overhead using the existing telegraph poles as this will work out cheaper than burying them underground for vast uninhabited distances. Until then ... well, it's currently 4.37 a.m. here!

Good day. Then to you. And good night to all the EST hos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom