::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've re-homed four ukes in the past year. Two went to Haiti. One to my nephew's wife. One to the parish musician. That one felt best.

my straps just needed adjusting

I feel like Iron Man when he was carrying the car battery around in the cave in the first movie.

Bingo. You need to attach a glowing light to your chest under your shirt.

Walked into the parish hall today to find it filled with tables, tablecloths, glassware, flatware, &c. They're really putting on a show. Are they that glad to see me leave?

So I've been explaining the WCD (Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator) to the students today.

"Are we supposed to call 911 if it happens in class?"

"Is the woman's vest built into a bra? You can't really wear a bra over that."

"You're kind of like Tony Stark when he's a hostage in that cave."

"So, you're basically going to die, come back to life, and we're not supposed to call 911?"

"Are you sure we don't call 911?!"

Last edited:
So I've been explaining the WCD (Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator) to the students today.

"So, you're basically going to die, come back to life, and we're not supposed to call 911?"

I find it pretty hard to believe you don't call 911 either but the life vest people said to just call my doctor and see if they want me to come in or not and then to call them so they can replenish the gel packs on the vest.

I find it pretty hard to believe you don't call 911 either but the life vest people said to just call my doctor and see if they want me to come in or not and then to call them so they can replenish the gel packs on the vest.

What the hell, it's not their life. The sooner they get the vest back the sooner they can rent it out to someone else.

I'm surprised they didn't ask if you could charge your cell phone with it....

Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results. He was so excited and called her his summer project. We start shots in 2 weeks for the next 6-8 months. Then we get to do Oral Imunno therapy. Yup. She gets peanuts. Eventually she will be able to eat 10. He is only one of a few that do this. People travel from DC to see him once a week. Crazy. Good part. Insurance will cover it all!!!!!

Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results. He was so excited and called her his summer project. We start shots in 2 weeks for the next 6-8 months. Then we get to do Oral Imunno therapy. Yup. She gets peanuts. Eventually she will be able to eat 10. He is only one of a few that do this. People travel from DC to see him once a week. Crazy. Good part. Insurance will cover it all!!!!!

Yay! That's an answer to prayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom