::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never used uber. To be fair, it only just began here.

I've never used Uber either. I swear, every other car in this area has Uber and Lyft stickers in the back windows. I can't imagine the drivers are making much money - way too much competition.

I can only remember using a taxi one time....

When we used to go to Las Vegas with friends we'd take taxis from one end of the strip to the other. One time the driver kept swilling "Diet Coke" from a 2-liter bottle. My asshole ex-best-friend was sitting in the front seat. He could tell by the smell it wasn't actually Diet Coke. Of course, his driving habits backed that up, too.

I've never used Uber either. I swear, every other car in this area has Uber and Lyft stickers in the back windows. I can't imagine the drivers are making much money - way too much competition.

Used uber in Indiana two years ago twice. Both drivers were great and the fares were totally reasonable.

I've got one scheduled for tomorrow to take Mike and I to the cruise terminal. Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Sally what was the projector you got. Thinking about a future black friday purchase for the new house, if all goes smooth. The side of garage would be epic.

Sally what was the projector you got. Thinking about a future black friday purchase for the new house, if all goes smooth. The side of garage would be epic.

IMG_0093.jpghIMG_0093.jpgHere ya go Kenvin, about $200 2 years ago. Model P3X. Mike says there's a used one on Amazon at the moment for $130. As far as new ones it looks like this model has been replaced by P4X for around $200.

All I wanted to do was wish sally a good safe trip....

Thank you! I'm terribly excited. It's been so nice having a weekend to get ready and packed at a leisurely pace. Hubby and I are totally ready for this trip.

I just downloaded a slow cooker recipe for Autumn Apple Chicken. It sounds wonderful, and I'm anxious to give it a try. Bone-In chicken thighs, salt, pepper, apples, onion, garlic, bbq sauce, apple cider or juice, and honey.

How bad could it be? It takes 3 1/2 hours to cook. I may try this on Tuesday....

I just downloaded a slow cooker recipe for Autumn Apple Chicken. It sounds wonderful, and I'm anxious to give it a try. Bone-In chicken thighs, salt, pepper, apples, onion, garlic, bbq sauce, apple cider or juice, and honey.

How bad could it be? It takes 3 1/2 hours to cook. I may try this on Tuesday....
that sounds very good.

That does sound good. We haven't gone apple picking yet. I am sure honey crisps are out of season now. :sigh:

Maybe Thursday depending on our inspection we could go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom