::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels good to have the day off, after working essentially full time for the past week and a half. I have an appointment this morning, and then will go to my cousin's to try to finalize her garage door opener installation.

After that, I'm free for the rest of the day!

It feels good to have the day off, after working essentially full time for the past week and a half. I have an appointment this morning, and then will go to my cousin's to try to finalize her garage door opener installation.

Hey welcome to retirement.

Went to Imua Lounge tonight.
Ho'o, Keli, and Kehau, otherwise known as Kuini, played.
So good! The place was packed with local talent. Josh Tatofi, Kamakakehau Fernandez, Ekolu Chang, just crazy...
Lots of fun!

so jealous

Is there some sort of avacodo shortage. A place here said due to the shortage guac will be served only with chips. No sides of guac.

I don't know. I thought they were taking advantage of Californians addiction to the stuff.

She also thinks that I make the worst lunches because they get a sandwich. Carrots or fruit. And one of the no sugar organic juice boxes. Sometimes a side of cheese or yogurt. She says nobody wants your lunch huh.

What would she put in? That sounds like my lunches...and I love them (except the juice box. No juice box).

Two slices of peanut butter on toast plus hard boiled egg for breakfast.

Sandwich and water for lunch sometimes another egg

Dinner is out 5 times a week. I order salads for at least three of those.

Dinner is out 5 times a week? That's crazy!

You poor baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom