::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The medically fragile cat was missing this morning. couldn't find him anywhere on 3 floors, in the garage or even outside (he's an indoor cat). Looked under, behind and inside furniture; behind closed doors; above cabinets, anywhere I could think of. After an hour plus of that I put down some forbidden food for the other cats. That got him out as he tried to sneak some of it. I still have no idea where he was hiding. Sure messed up my morning though.

The medically fragile cat was missing this morning. couldn't find him anywhere on 3 floors, in the garage or even outside (he's an indoor cat). Looked under, behind and inside furniture; behind closed doors; above cabinets, anywhere I could think of. After an hour plus of that I put down some forbidden food for the other cats. That got him out as he tried to sneak some of it. I still have no idea where he was hiding. Sure messed up my morning though.

Maybe he was on the move while you were looking. Hide and seek style.

I had my appointment this morning with the audiologist, as a follow-up to check on my new hearing aids. He made some adjustments and answered some questions, and we figured some stuff out together.

These hearing aids have Bluetooth, which is cool. I don't even have to take them off for him to make electronic adjustments to them. They are also paired to my phone, which means I don't even have to take my phone out of my pocket to answer a call. I had been having trouble getting enough volume on phone calls, but we figured it out.

So far, this seems to be proving to have been a good move....

I figured out the problem with the garage door opener I installed for my cousin, and have fixed that. The opener works as it should, now.

It only needs new light bulbs in order to be completely finished, so I went out and got them, and have stopped at McD's for a salad.

After putting the bulbs in, I'll stop at work to get my paycheck (I'll then have three of them on hand) and then go to the bank to make a deposit....

Not a fan of the texture of meat when it's cooked in a crock pot.

Be a fan of the better-for-you-food that comes out of it, then.

Eating out five nights a week is going to kill you AND your budget.

Be a fan of the better-for-you-food that comes out of it, then.

Eating out five nights a week is going to kill you AND your budget.

I'll get back to cooking a ton of food on Sunday so I just need to prepare sides during the week. I'll also bbq more since that's pretty fast. Mostly kills our budget. Mika and I do a lot of salads or split an entree and I grab a side salad. James naturally makes pretty good choices. Always has.

But yeah, we need to get out of this pattern. Mika interviews for a new job on Monday. Right now she makes a ton of money but also puts in a ton of hours. She'll take a huge paycut but work much less so it's a wash to me.

So, I pretty much lost the last week. Respiratory crud. Tons of fun, no?

Any idea why it is that, when I'm sick, I'm MUCH more likely to clean and organize than I am when I'm healthy? Seriously. It's been months since I've given anything a good cleaning, and this morning I suddenly decided to clean the toilet and the sinks, then de-gunk hubby's sink (it's apparently been clogged since the last time he shaved), swept the bedroom (bye-bye dust bunnies), and now I'm seriously considering cleaning up the kitchen.

Just made the appointment to get Rhinoliner applied to my truck bed tomorrow morning.

I've only been talking about doing this since July....of 2016....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom