Page 4575 of 4632 FirstFirst ... 357540754475452545654573457445754576457745854625 ... LastLast
Results 45,741 to 45,750 of 46320

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I think it's fairly common practice, either when going out of business or just culling the records. I have been offered both the negatives from my first wedding (the photographer was culling his records - offered us the negatives before they were destroyed) and from Ben's senior picture sessions (photographer retired). The main reason to buy them is that without them you'll never again be able to produce a full-resolution photograph from that session. If you had a reason to believe you might one day want new copies of the pictures it might be tempting to have the masters.
    I agree. But....come on. Tell me exactly why you'd need a picture of Ben's graduation stuff? You already have it. Our wedding photos from 1982 still look great. Good photographs will last a long time. Besides, it's 2017. Few people even print photos anymore. Nah....I call foul on spending $200 for something you really don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Kids had the same teachers their parents had. Social networks had been established (and closed) for generations. Around here they will welcome you TO town, but not INTO town. Going on 18 years and I'm still not from around here, despite exercising an important role in the community.
    you live in Minnesota??? We are horrible about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopped Liver View Post
    You can't put a price on that. Think of it this way: how much did you spend for your grill? Car? etc. I'd buy them if I were you and had the money.

GREAT picture, by the way. And Mika is beautiful!
    Yesterday at James' basketball game I sat between Mika and a long ago ex who was watching her nephew.

And they got along super well.

It was a bit awkward when they started talking about meeting up and hanging out.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Happy Birthday Kiddo!
    It's tomorrow.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    It's tomorrow.
    15th is Damons!

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    Will see if 29 changes things.
    You're a day early, sonny.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    No, my old church - the one we fled from. The new church has it together.
    Oh good. .
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    I agree. But....come on. Tell me exactly why you'd need a picture of Ben's graduation stuff? You already have it. Our wedding photos from 1982 still look great. Good photographs will last a long time. Besides, it's 2017. Few people even print photos anymore. Nah....I call foul on spending $200 for something you really don't need.
    Oh - we didn't buy them. The photographer didn't pressure us. But it was kind of a "last chance in case you need any reprints - or you can buy the masters and reprint any time you want."
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    That's about the going price from what I've seen. YOU don't need them, I don't need them - but I appreciate that they give a warning and the opportunity to buy before trashing them. This stuff is how a photographer makes a living, after all. They're not snapshots.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Yesterday at James' basketball game I sat between Mika and a long ago ex who was watching her nephew.

And they got along super well.

It was a bit awkward when they started talking about meeting up and hanging out.
    It's only awkward for you. The women are fine about it. Get over yourself.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Thread Information