Page 4576 of 4637 FirstFirst ... 357640764476452645664574457545764577457845864626 ... LastLast
Results 45,751 to 45,760 of 46368

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    You're a day early, sonny.
    Someone knows haha.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Oh wait. I think we double that for our 200 guests. It's best to do it several hours ahead for the flavors to marry.
    That's the recipe for 1 pan. We make 4 pans. Tonight we served 201 meals. The 78 year old town mortician was there. He's been coming to our chili supper longer than anyone, at least since the 50s.
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger." "Frequently Asked Questions", Evan Eisenberg, July/August 2006, Atlantic Monthly

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Chopped Liver View Post
    That is so sad. What kind of example is that to the community?
    It's a witness to their truth. Maybe not a good witness to the Lord, but it is a witness to their truth.

And everybody gets to feel (self)righteous.
    Last edited by PereBourik; 11-13-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger." "Frequently Asked Questions", Evan Eisenberg, July/August 2006, Atlantic Monthly

Problem is too many people are feeling self-righteous.
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)

You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

"Out of clutter, find simplicity." Albert Einstein

"Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Mika says I don't stop breathing. I snore, but I don't stop breathing.
    Try a room humidifier.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    Try a room humidifier.
    The right kind of pillow might help too, it apparently helped with my alleged snoring.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    The right kind of pillow might help too, it apparently helped with my alleged snoring.
    +1

I recently got My Pillow (I hate the ads) at Costco. Very happy with it.

Getting closer to move in. Put our bed together tonight. Applied a coat of poly to china cabinet and table. Put back up our closet doors. They still need a wipe down but I honestly didn’t think they were gonna work again. Put back up the blinds and a few outlet covers. Tomorrow I might try to grab some lengths of quarter round and try to do a room maybe. At least cut it and paint it.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Getting closer to move in. Put our bed together tonight. Applied a coat of poly to china cabinet and table. Put back up our closet doors. They still need a wipe down but I honestly didn’t think they were gonna work again. Put back up the blinds and a few outlet covers. Tomorrow I might try to grab some lengths of quarter round and try to do a room maybe. At least cut it and paint it.
    Not sure how long the quarter round is but seems hella long. I hope I can tie them together and transport them on top the pilots car rack. Hopefully without breaking. I got about a 20 min car ride back. Also gotta change the bathroom fan. The light part does not work anymore. So I will switch it out.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Not sure how long the quarter round is but seems hella long. I hope I can tie them together and transport them on top the pilots car rack. Hopefully without breaking. I got about a 20 min car ride back. Also gotta change the bathroom fan. The light part does not work anymore. So I will switch it out.
    I think so far we are under the money we got back at close I think even with the floors being redone. There are a bunch other things I need to do but that’s for the garage. So not super important but should be done. The cousin hookup with electric helped out a lot.

Thread Information