Page 4582 of 4632 FirstFirst ... 35824082448245324572458045814582458345844592 ... LastLast
Results 45,811 to 45,820 of 46320

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    It's a gloomy day in man cold land. Feels like the gravity has been turned up to about 115% and the air has turned to sludge. Oof!
    Sounds like you are spending the day on Uranus.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Was thinking of brewing an ipa at new house but then realized I have no bottles or open kegs to fill....

:stare::

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    With cut onions and shredded cheese?

Whatever your heart desires?
    Silly mainlanders, everyone knows chili is served over rice, with a hot dog or two in there for good measure.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Go Mavs!

Morning 'ockey game with RL Kid. They schedule one of these a year for school kids to try to build market. Season ticket holder parishioners can't do the day game so they gave the tickets to RL Kid.

Sounded like a great idea at the time. With the Man Cold it may well be fatal.
    Previous post peculiarly prescient!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Rice and chili rocks! !! Extra for yellow rice too!!
    See? Ke6n knows!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Tammy and Jonah just left. It was a fun week.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Tammy and Jonah just left. It was a fun week.
    Glad you had fun, I enjoyed the photos. Pity Chicken Rider did not ride Sandy or the Discus though!
    Compass Rose 5 string

I'm all packed and checked in for my flight tonight. Flight leaves at 9:40pm, super excited!
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    And I heard a thing on NPR about Chinese investors buying up housing, and just NOT renting it. They just sit on it for a year and sell at a profit. It isn't worth it to them to have the hassle of actual tenants.
    Or they come in to an old neighborhood, buy up two lots and build a ginormous house that totally doesn't fit the look of the rest of the neighborhood. I'll try to take a pic of a few near here and show you.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Do it. Totally worth it.

We are.

Mika seems to really want them.

Happy wife, happy life and all that . . .
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Thread Information