Page 4583 of 4637 FirstFirst ... 358340834483453345734581458245834584458545934633 ... LastLast
Results 45,821 to 45,830 of 46368

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    How do you feel about chili with pasta in it?

This is how spouse made it when we first got together. I put the kibosh on that nonsense!
    What?! That's one of my favorite Zippacks!

chicken_spaghettie_zippack.jpeg
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I got the pre sliced turkey at grocery store since the deli line was long. I shuffled thru the packages and found one that was sliced thinner. Didn't read it....it was buffalo turkey...not good for kids lunches. Good news is I got lunch for the week.
    Buffalo turkey? Like the Buffalo wing sauce or "turkey" made from buffalo meat?
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Okvolleyball??
    Exactly !
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Or they come in to an old neighborhood, buy up two lots and build a ginormous house that totally doesn't fit the look of the rest of the neighborhood. I'll try to take a pic of a few near here and show you.
    Our old neighborhood had one of those. We called it the monstrosity. The neighborhood was usually VERY rigid on building plans, but they were really lax when they approved that one. The owners tore down all but one wall of the old house and called it a remodel.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Quarterly, Yes I'm still alive post... but this time, I got some news and a request- I've been busy. For those of you guys that don't know me, I'm Cashew
    Lately, I've gotten into streaming cooking- My kitchen has become part recording studio (or so it feels!) with random cameras everywhere. It's interesting- you do have to remember to duck to get away from some of the wiring when everything is going
    Now, for the request:
    I'm doing a 4 hour long cooking stream as part of an event to raise money for St. Judes Children's hospital on twitch.tv/mrscashew today from 4-8 EST/1-5 PST. It would be beyond wonderful if you guys would consider donating today for the kids! (fair chance one of my ukes will show up!) The donation link on my twitch page will be up and active all week-even when I'm not streaming so if you can give, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!

Kala KA-SC,PonoMC-E,TenorFluke,EleukeCC100,BushmanJennyTenor,Kala Kiwi,MakaiLK-50W
    I am a tree nut, You are a tree nut, I am the Cashew, Goo goo ja joob. Read my blog here. (warning, it's all health related)

Quote Originally Posted by cashew View Post
    Quarterly, Yes I'm still alive post... but this time, I got some news and a request- I've been busy. For those of you guys that don't know me, I'm Cashew
    Lately, I've gotten into streaming cooking- My kitchen has become part recording studio (or so it feels!) with random cameras everywhere. It's interesting- you do have to remember to duck to get away from some of the wiring when everything is going
    Now, for the request:
    I'm doing a 4 hour long cooking stream as part of an event to raise money for St. Judes Children's hospital on twitch.tv/mrscashew today from 4-8 EST/1-5 PST. It would be beyond wonderful if you guys would consider donating today for the kids! (fair chance one of my ukes will show up!) The donation link on my twitch page will be up and active all week-even when I'm not streaming so if you can give, I'd really appreciate it! Thank you!
    http://twitch.tv/mrscashew

Made a link out of it to make it easier.

I will do the PR that Nut won't - she has a list of great little "incentives" for donation - and if she raises $1000 she'll shave her head on camera. I mean, St. Jude's is a great cause, but seeing Nut shave her head on camera is almost as good!
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    He throws more than that away every week from being too lazy to cook at home. Or taking James out to eat. Or taking James to (fill in the blank, that kid is spoiled). #thisiswhathappenswhenparentingatgrandparentage
    I'm going to chalk this up to you having a bad day and I sincerely hope you feel better soon.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    http://twitch.tv/mrscashew

Made a link out of it to make it easier.

I will do the PR that Nut won't - she has a list of great little "incentives" for donation - and if she raises $1000 she'll shave her head on camera. I mean, St. Jude's is a great cause, but seeing Nut shave her head on camera is almost as good!
    She also has a link up on her FB page.

Passionately Untalented

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Play nice. It is a spiritual diagnosis and Jan is a qualified professional.
    Can we drop the religious crap. It is against the rules.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

good morning hos

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information