::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully with the higher temps it will bring out more spiciness also of the yeast character. Thats what I hope for at least....

I did use a recipe from an award winning beer 3 years ago...it placed 1st out of over 208 entries that reached the final round...there were probably close to 1000 total entries....heres to hoping it tastes good, we have a in club com on Sept 20 something so it should be ready just in time.

I did use a recipe from an award winning beer 3 years ago...it placed 1st out of over 208 entries that reached the final round...there were probably close to 1000 total entries....heres to hoping it tastes good, we have a in club com on Sept 20 something so it should be ready just in time.

then if I get good feedback I will enter it into our homebrew comp....only time will tell how it does!!!!

my whole basement smells like I just baked a pumpkin pie or something....

In San Jose I've only been to one house ever that had a basement.

The only reason the house had a basement was for food storage. It was about 100 years old and was an old farming house.

So I had to drop pilot at dealership last night. Thought I would get an uber ride home....waited 20 mins no rides available in my area...then the rates went up cause I kept requesting...scammers!!!!

I've still never tried uber.

Do I need to download an app?

In San Jose I've only been to one house ever that had a basement.

The only reason the house had a basement was for food storage. It was about 100 years old and was an old farming house.

Thats another weird thing I missed while in CA...my whole life there has been a basement...for storage, laundry or something. I rmemeber we had at one time a large enough area to ride our bikes inside. That was fun and weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom