::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched Mike's video of him catching a huge swarm of bees.

I don't know how that man is able to walk with testicles as huge as his.

Good morning one and all! Time to start building Elaine's birthday present. I've been planning and figuring, and now I head to Home Depot....

I didn't think you'd find ukulele supplies at Home Depot - except maybe wood. Good wood for instruments sometimes hides in mysterious places.

Wow, when you get that phone call and the person on the other end seems kind of crazed and there is nothing you can do for them, but they just keep at it. Yeah that...

They're just bees! Actually not being afraid of them goes a long way.

I was always cool with bees until one time golfing a few bees started buzzing around my head, and then a few more, and then a little swarm and I was freaked out and took off running. I jumped on to the back of a golf cart my dad was driving and we just kept going until they stopped chasing. I think I had about a dozen stings to my scalp. Since then, those little suckers scare me a little.

I was always cool with bees until one time golfing a few bees started buzzing around my head, and then a few more, and then a little swarm and I was freaked out and took off running. I jumped on to the back of a golf cart my dad was driving and we just kept going until they stopped chasing. I think I had about a dozen stings to my scalp. Since then, those little suckers scare me a little.

I'm fine with honeybees. It's yellowjackets that give me the heebie jeebies. Those things are mean and nasty.

James has a "biography" report tomorrow. He has to dress up like his topic and walk around and answer questions from teachers, staff and students.

IMG_6933.jpg

He chose Kevin Durant :biglaugh:

That's my student Kailani modeling the mask I made for him.

"I try to leave bees be."

Indeed. Especially when close to 100% of them are Africanized.

"Killer bees are really Africanized Honey Bees. They have come by their "killer" moniker because they will viciously attack people or animals that unintentionally stray into their territory. The Africanized Honey Bee ("AHB") colony does not have to be disturbed to provoke the bees; even simple noises or vibrations have been known to cause an attack."
https://www.tripsavvy.com/arizona-killer-bees-2677327

"Killer bees are really Africanized Honey Bees. They have come by their "killer" moniker because they will viciously attack people or animals that unintentionally stray into their territory. The Africanized Honey Bee ("AHB") colony does not have to be disturbed to provoke the bees; even simple noises or vibrations have been known to cause an attack."

100%? Um...Africanized bees are real, but 100% sure isn't.

Maybe they didn't like my swing?!

James has a "biography" report tomorrow. He has to dress up like his topic and walk around and answer questions from teachers, staff and students.

View attachment 100459

He chose Kevin Durant :biglaugh:

That's my student Kailani modeling the mask I made for him.

When I first saw this post and the pic is so small on my phone I thought he was wearing blackface make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom