::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on slowly reducing the amount of coffee I'm drinking every day.

Down to 8 ounces today, because the coffee maker is apparently empty and I'm not making more just so I can get 12 ounces!

Frustration: the principals in this county do not even acknowledge your e-mails with resumes. No thank you, no I got it, nothing.

I know they are busy, but still!

I got an immediate response from a principal in an adjoining county. Unfortunately, her response was that she had received lots of applications and had already selected the ones for interview.

At least she responded.

OK, I have to get busy. Have to load the dishwasher and then start purging school stuff and house stuff.

Call 911 if you don't hear back from me sometime today. I will be under an avalanche of junk . . .

I've already eaten a bowl of cereal this morning. I hope it doesn't screw up my plans to have my blood work done. I wish I would have thought of that sooner....

Oh, and I have poison ivy from the yard work on Tuesday.

LOVELY.

Now that I have a mini, I'm off to attack the junk!

I've already eaten a bowl of cereal this morning. I hope it doesn't screw up my plans to have my blood work done. I wish I would have thought of that sooner....

YOU BROKE MY MINI!!!!

I eat my cereal in a plastic cup and throw it out afterwards! No dishes!

And yes, you might want to call them about that. No point in going in if they say you can't do it today. Might have to reschedule.

Oh, and I still love you even though you broke my mini! Knitters have to stick together in this world! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom