::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustration: the principals in this county do not even acknowledge your e-mails with resumes. No thank you, no I got it, nothing.

I know they are busy, but still!

I got an immediate response from a principal in an adjoining county. Unfortunately, her response was that she had received lots of applications and had already selected the ones for interview.

At least she responded.

Send them to HR that's how my wife got her job in nj

I looked and saw where they say 81% graduation from high school, for our nation.
The "No child left behind" thing probably has something to do with the result. But then I have to ask are they just running a mill, where they push people through, with a not so high quality education, so they can claim success?

The standards are crazy high now. Shaye took classes I didn't even see til college. Two years of foreign language required to graduate etc.

So, the poison ivy I have may not be poison ivy. It looks the same, and it itches some, but it mainly burns/hurts. I did some research and I think it could be a reaction to the black walnut tress I cut and then carried to the curb.

FUN!

I a going to go buy a good sprayer and fill it full of white vinegar. From my reading (and from other people) spraying it on ivy will kill it. Can't hurt to try!

Mika just woke me up.

"Hey! Get up and help me find the goggles. I need them for swimming."

I get up and groggily stumble out of bed only to hear her snoring lightly.

She sure speaks clearly when she talks in her sleep. She makes no sense, but speaks very clear.

But did you find the goggles?

I am working on slowly reducing the amount of coffee I'm drinking every day.

Down to 8 ounces today, because the coffee maker is apparently empty and I'm not making more just so I can get 12 ounces!

I don't understand any of this post. Reduce coffee? Not make more?

Yeah, I know. Having problems with being tired all the time, and while we've figured out part of the puzzle, we're still working on the rest.

I was drinking 24 ounces or more just to start waking up in the morning...and it still didn't do much most of the time.

YOU BROKE MY MINI!!!!

I eat my cereal in a plastic cup and throw it out afterwards! No dishes!

And yes, you might want to call them about that. No point in going in if they say you can't do it today. Might have to reschedule.

Plastic cup? Throw away? That would get you run out of town on a rail in the Pacific Northwest...

Slow day....again.

Firat day off for the kids!!! Slept till 8 had waffles. Now I need to straighten and start to pack!!!

Emma's last day is tomorrow. Latest they've ever gone around here. Damn snow days.

I did blood stuff earlier this week. Says possibly pre diabetic.....also my good cholesterol was a little low so need to exercise.

Good cholesterol is the only thing I got going for me.

It pisses Mika off because her cholesterol is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom