::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
House hunting is crazy, I wish we lived closer and could just go when we want to...2 hours is long for a house that might get sold before we get there

Is NJ and PA the only places with twins? YOu know 2 houses that have a common center wall. I cant stand how they think thats a single family home...

We call those duplexes - and they're not single family homes.

YOU BROKE MY MINI!!!!

I eat my cereal in a plastic cup and throw it out afterwards! No dishes!

And yes, you might want to call them about that. No point in going in if they say you can't do it today. Might have to reschedule.

Worked out just fine. No fasting required, this time....

Oh, and I still love you even though you broke my mini! Knitters have to stick together in this world! :D

Yes, we do! Speaking of which, I have a hat to finish. I should get at that tonight.

I got my plans for the day done (blood work, haircut and dentist), and made more progress on Elaine's birthday project in the garage, to boot.

I deserve to knit tonight..... ;)

Yes, we do! Speaking of which, I have a hat to finish. I should get at that tonight.

I got my plans for the day done (blood work, haircut and dentist), and made more progress on Elaine's birthday project in the garage, to boot.

I deserve to knit tonight..... ;)

Yes, you do deserve to knit! Have at it! And shouldn't you go buy yourself some new yarn as a reward?

(We knitters are also enablers for each other!):cool:

I've got more yarn at the moment than I have ever had! ;)

I'm good, for the time being....

Don! Don! Are you OK?! Someone call 911! Don is talking out of his head!! A knitter NEVER has enough yarn!!!

Anyone live close enough to go check on him?!?! He's delirious!!!

:D

So got some stuff done today....now there is tomorrow....

Yep, seems like that's always the case. You get today's stuff done and tomorrow comes along and dumps a bunch more stuff on you to be done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom