::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting large!! I think it is full grown now.

View attachment 100097

attachment.php

Wow! He's huge!

ITB attachment pulls the knee out of alignment. Inflammation excitement follows. Knee replacement would be overkill.

You have a problem with overkill?! Do you know how much I could get paid for doing a knee replacement?? Turn the other cheek (or knee) or something - be charitable - HAVE A KNEE REPLACEMENT - think of your doctor :D

You have a problem with overkill?! Do you know how much I could get paid for doing a knee replacement?? Turn the other cheek (or knee) or something - be charitable - HAVE A KNEE REPLACEMENT - think of your doctor :D

My doctor thinks highly enough of himself without my help.

Just watched a really exciting softball game.

One of my golf team girl's scored the winning run by leveling the other team's catcher (she was blocking the plate).

At the place where we stay in Florida, softball is a really big deal, and very popular. There is a mens' team and a ladies' team, and both are very competitive. At home plate on our ball field there are two "plates". One is the plate you bat from, and that the catcher defends. The other is a bit off to the side, and is more of a strip, like on the pitcher's mound. Base runners run to that strip, rather than to home plate. That eliminates the possibility of collisions between the runner and the catcher.

Without it, they'd probably have to cart two or three old farts per game off in an ambulance. ;)

They also have an extra wide first base, for the same reason. They both work well....

I've gotten sick of targeted advertising. Apparently Wegmans, the local grocery store chain (and I'm sure many others) have found a way to influence the ads generated by my Kindle.

If I buy cat food, I immediately get ads for that and other cat products. If I buy toilet paper, I get ads for that and other bathroom items.

Then there's the ads that are generated based on my internet search history. Whatever I search out and look at online, I soon get targeted ads for.

So tired of it....

Today I opted for a grilled chicken Pico Guacamole sandwich for lunch at McD's. It's listed at 485 calories. No fries, no cookies, just the sandwich and Diet Coke. It tasted great, but I fear it won't keep me satisfied until dinner, as the salads seem to.

Time will tell....

Right. A cardiac surgeon doing a knee replacement. THAT's something I can recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom