::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done it on a couple guitars. Don't like them.

Change my strings on my mainland concert. I had the colored strings from Guadalupe String Company but I found I didn't like them. I put on Worth Browns. Meow my baby sings. Just in time for UWC.

UWC is coming fast. Do you know when the porta potties arrive? My sister is camping. I don't know which day she is coming though.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds.

Today is Elaine's birthday. All she asked for was for me to build her some shelves, cubbies and a workbench in the garage for her gardening stuff. She knows I couldn't get it done by today, and I don't mind doing the job, but it just feels weird not having something special ready for today.

We will go out to dinner, as usual for birthdays, and she'll get her birthday card and a Wendy's gift card (the only other thing she mentioned).

We're both working all day, so we won't be together until dinner, but I hope she has a great birthday, anyway....

We usually also go to a certain local restaurant for birthday dessert...strawberry pie...instead of birthday cake. They only have it at this time of year, and it is fantastic....

got reallt nothing planned for today except a new key for the pilot...my wife broke hers...also getting some cherry concentrate thats a reasonable price! I seen its about $30 a quart and I need a quart of it

got reallt nothing planned for today except a new key for the pilot...my wife broke hers...also getting some cherry concentrate thats a reasonable price! I seen its about $30 a quart and I need a quart of it

laundry as well....and dishes...and thats about it...

Summer is off today on a field trip to the Liberty Museum and neither one of us could go...but luckily now its official I am no longer a con!!

So I of course applied to be a volunteer for the kids carnival coming up next month. Theres a board meeting tonight so I will see if I am approved!

There is an Imax movie they are going to see and also an exhibit on Mythbusters!! Its for her AT class so its kinda special she is going, she is super excited!!!

My pilot key is keyless.

It was weird to get used to.

So I of course applied to be a volunteer for the kids carnival coming up next month. Theres a board meeting tonight so I will see if I am approved!

I hope they approve you. It's fun to go on field trips with your kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom