::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful!

So, THAT'S where all the cardinal stuff comes from!

It's actually my last name. Our Kids all carry both last names; Cardinal-Sheridan. I warned him to pick one in case they couldn't accommodate both names. I assumed he'd pick my husbands but this is what he ended up with. I'm not sure if he can change it or if he wants to. Hubby won't mind. He's always been very supportive about me keeping my name.

Beach picnic turned out lovely!
The sun came out right after I took this photo. The water was perfect!

IMG_20170527_135619868_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

I thought Tack was just changing planes, he left the airport!
That Sly dog!
Well I hope he lets me meet him next time he is in town.

The beach picnic looks lovely Damon.

Today should be traveling day for Sally. Safe trip Sally.

Day two of my bachelor holiday weekend. I don't have too much planned for today, other than a visit to my father's grave to place a flag for Memorial Day, and then juggling club.

I have spent the morning, so far, preparing for tomorrow's trip to Toronto. I'm worried about forgetting my passport, or some other stupid thing....

My mother made it a point to put a new flag on my father's grave every Memorial Day weekend. She never missed, rain or shine. When she could no longer drive, and went to live in a nursing home, she was absolutely distraught at the thought that he wouldn't get his flag.

I told her not to worry about it, and that I'd take care of it from now on. I think this will make my 19th year....

Last edited:
Aloha Kakahiaka!
This morning is GLORIOUS!
Once again we got the days wrong, should have been beach day today.
Already bought tickets for Alien matinée.
Nanilei is baking banana bread and I will be making breakfast burritos.
I think the order of viewing shall be Monaco, Indy, then America's Cup.
Don't want any chance of a screen crawl giving something away.
Uncle E says to look for him on TV today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom