Page 5846 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 4846534657465796583658445845584658475848585658965946 ... LastLast
Results 58,451 to 58,460 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    My interest in superhero stuff ended in the TV stage. I read some of the comics as a kid, mostly Superman and Batman. I watched the original, black and white Superman show on TV, and the Batman TV show later on. I've never seen any of the superhero films.

I guess I'm just not all that interested in them, although I'm sure they're a lot of fun for the folks that are....
    Thinking about it now, I guess the same thing is true with things like Star Trek. I watched the TV show regularly, but have had no interest in the films. I've not seen any of them.

I guess I'm just not much of a movie-goer.

I did see the first Star Wars movie (on VCR), but none of the subsequent ones....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

I will be at school next week and I just received an email from the professor for one of my classes. It included a message to wear clothes that can get stained because we're going to be working with materials that could possibly ruin our clothes. I am so ridiculously excited now because I think we're going to be doing some kind of craft project or something. In graduate school! Whee!
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I will be at school next week and I just received an email from the professor for one of my classes. It included a message to wear clothes that can get stained because we're going to be working with materials that could possibly ruin our clothes. I am so ridiculously excited now because I think we're going to be doing some kind of craft project or something. In graduate school! Whee!
    That's awesome.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    No word from the breweries?
    May 1st deadline. I will see.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Taxes are done and the refund goes into the roof fund.

Vet has come and gone.

Laundry and dishes are rolling.

The only things that are left to do are things I don't feel like doing.

I need a hobby.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Taxes are done and the refund goes into the roof fund.

Vet has come and gone.

Laundry and dishes are rolling.

The only things that are left to do are things I don't feel like doing.

I need a hobby.
    You should consider taking up the uke!

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Picky, picky!!

We have a fair bit of snow on the ground today.
    No snow here.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    No snow here.
    Low 30s and just spitting snow, here....

I'm making it a goal to learn sky miles and points this year.

This is NOT simple.

Anyone here good at this game?

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Thread Information