Page 5943 of 6026 FirstFirst ... 494354435843589359335941594259435944594559535993 ... LastLast
Results 59,421 to 59,430 of 60253

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

To be honest I'm getting tired of my family and getting a education talk feels like no matter how I go about things it does not please them I feel like moving away from them there's times I'm just tired of it all education is not the be all to end all fixes of everything. Call me whatever you want to.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    To be honest I'm getting tired of my family and getting a education talk feels like no matter how I go about things it does not please them I feel like moving away from them there's times I'm just tired of it all education is not the be all to end all fixes of everything. Call me whatever you want to.
    I really like living a couple of hours away from the rest of my family.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhiver View Post
    I really like living a couple of hours away from the rest of my family.
    I'M thinking states away just not in a good mood.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

A high school education isn't worth much, Stephen. Do you want want the same job you have now to be forever? You need some kind of training.

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    A high school education isn't worth much, Stephen. Do you want want the same job you have now to be forever? You need some kind of training.
    This is true. Unless you figure something out like glass art. Buy all the equipment then make stuff to sell across multiple states till you get married.

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Stephen, I did attend University but I did not complete my degree. I earn a good living but I have years of technical and managerial work experience. A college degree is in some cases a shortcut to better earnings and career options. Or a technical school that will certify you to work in a specific industry is a good option as well. Or even the military.
    If you have no idea what you want to do in life, try to pick something there is always a need for:
    Banking, healthcare, insurance, real estate are great lines of work that often require no experience to start with great benefits and long-term career potential.
    Or follow your calling if you have one.
    Just don't stagnate.
    Live YOUR life, not someone else's.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Electrician
    Welder
    HVAC tech
    and more. . .

Some education is required. We are running out of skilled technical employees. Git 'er done!
    Dig Infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Electrician
    Welder
    HVAC tech
    and more. . .

Some education is required. We are running out of skilled technical employees. Git 'er done!
    Yes all these too!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Splain Lucy.
    beneficiaries .
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    I am someone who apparently prefers raw fish to cooked fish.
    I keep wanting to like salmon, it looks appetizing, but it usually tastes too fishy for me.
    I know I like Opah, wahoo, Ono, Ahi (who doesn't!) and monchong. I will eat mahimahi too.
    I would prefer to like a local fresh fish than Costco salmon.
    I've bbq'd all of those while in HI. You can do it. Mahimahi probably the easiest out of those.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Thread Information