::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
House hunting, at the intersection of desire, low inventory, and not enough money.

Mrs Pere is not happy. You know what that means.

Meeting my longest-term friend for lunch. We go all the way back to grad school. Were ordained side by side and neighbors in our first church jobs. Though we keep in good contact, it's probably 15 years since we last saw each other. I'm excited.

We're starting to look in Florida. Just to get a feel for the market.

Was talking with Beau's wife Laurie (she's worked in vet med for a long time) last week. She says that there's an explosion of non-native species in Florida. Mostly reptiles, but monkeys too. Every hurricane seems to set some free. With no natural predators they proliferate. Have a care.

Was talking with Beau's wife Laurie (she's worked in vet med for a long time) last week. She says that there's an explosion of non-native species in Florida. Mostly reptiles, but monkeys too. Every hurricane seems to set some free. With no natural predators they proliferate. Have a care.

I suppose Virginia would be ok for a winter place.

You want her to go out on the deck to pee?

I'm surprised you don't know this...but most houses these days come with at least one room where it's acceptable to pee. That funny round receptacle isn't just for watering the pets, you know.

Meeting my longest-term friend for lunch. We go all the way back to grad school. Were ordained side by side and neighbors in our first church jobs. Though we keep in good contact, it's probably 15 years since we last saw each other. I'm excited.

Sounds like fun! Enjoy the reunion....

I thought Chey's grooming appt was today, but it's tomorrow. The lady for the cat hasn't texted me today. So today is just a lazy day! Cleaning house, etc. If weird men are going to be loitering on my porch, it should at least be tidy.

I thought Chey's grooming appt was today, but it's tomorrow. The lady for the cat hasn't texted me today. So today is just a lazy day! Cleaning house, etc. If weird men are going to be loitering on my porch, it should at least be tidy.

Weird men on the porch? I think I must have missed something....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom