::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my airbag recall letter for Helen.
Now all I have to do is wait for the part to come in and they will call me.

I really like it here. It's a city, but still has a small town feel, to me. Naomi is adjusting well, I think. We did not change her schools. She has the exact same routine, but sometimes she is with me...and sometimes she is with her dad. It is split pretty evenly. I have been getting back to some of my old hobbies. I have gotten back into the flea market stuff that I use to be obsessed with. I have taken it to the next level. I have accumulated a pretty nice inventory and am about to open my own booth. I also went to the opening week of Croy Creek Traders Fair and camped...and helped my friend with his booth. It was so much fun. I have always shopped there and wanted to take it to the next level. On the weekends that I don't have Naomi with me, I hit the road and go to different flea markets and auctions. I go all over Indiana. It is so much fun. I really enjoy it. It's going to be a nice little supplemental income, to go along with my full time income.

I have recently gotten back into the ukulele. I have missed it. I have missed my poho friends. I have just been super duper busy. Getting my life back together...and getting back to my old self. Marriage did a number on me. I doubt I ever take that plunge, again.

I have also lost 46 pounds....and nine inches around my waist... Even my family says I look like a new person. I sure feel like it.
Sounds like the sun is peeking thru the clouds.

Contrast Kansas. Our house has changed value about $1,000 in 17 years. Don't know if it up or down. The difference isn't meaningful. No inflation adjustment, either.

I guess that's how you keep 'me down on the farm. Make everyplace else out of reach.

Housing prices are why I will probably never leave the Midwest.

Took my friend to a jam tonight after we had dinner, then we walked around and had a long talk. I have been having a lot of four and five hour dates with my friends lately. It's nice to go deep sometimes.

Housing prices are why I will probably never leave the Midwest.

I've been getting a rash of unsolicited mail asking me if I want to sell my land. Brown County has a real problem with rich people moving down from Indianapolis. My taxes keep going up, they are squeezing out the poor people.

Took my friend to a jam tonight after we had dinner, then we walked around and had a long talk. I have been having a lot of four and five hour dates with my friends lately. It's nice to go deep sometimes.

Replace "hours" with "beers"

Same.

I've been getting a rash of unsolicited mail asking me if I want to sell my land. Brown County has a real problem with rich people moving down from Indianapolis. My taxes keep going up, they are squeezing out the poor people.

This story is pretty typical of what's going on all around here. This one is especially sad because this is pretty much where the ginormous burrito that is so prevalent today, the "Mission" burrito, came to be.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/the-mission/a-changing-mission/

But Jon, It's in UTAH!!!

Pretty simple logic though. Pay well, get better quality people, lose poor quality people because the bar and competition is raised.

Is it bar or barre?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom