::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to get to work

They want my receipts for my culinary classes today. What am I supposed to do for the next month?!

Good morning, one and all! It's predicted to be a beautiful day, with temperatures of 86 degrees or better. I'm ready!! ;)

We had that yesterday. Low eighties actually. Today about 50 and grey. We are going into a rainy period for a few days.

I'm sorry.

. . . and your trailer park, I guarantee, is not the trailer park they had in mind.

Sally doesn't live in a trailer park. I think of trailer parks as a place of once-mobile Winnebagos and Airstreams that now sit on rotten tires with snot-faced toddlers running around outside them.

Sally doesn't live in a trailer park. I think of trailer parks as a place of once-mobile Winnebagos and Airstreams that now sit on rotten tires with snot-faced toddlers running around outside them.

that's the image they were going for

you forgot dilapidated cars up on blocks

Say aloha from me!
He is awesome.

Will do.

I wanted to bring him Manju from Shue Do a place here in San Jose but I don't think I can get there before they close. They make Manju for the emperor of Japan when he visits the U.S.

Need to think of something else foodie if I can't get down there. Herb Jr. is easy. Chili cheese dog from Weinerschnitzel :)

Top Ramen challenge 3rd period is in full swing.

Interesting smells.

One group scrambling for new ideas since the kid who was supposed to bring a lot of their stuff pulled a no show.

I had a classmate pass away earlier this week and the family sent out a statement on FB that they aren't going to divulge the cause of death because they people to share memories of her and not discuss the how.

I had a classmate pass away earlier this week and the family sent out a statement on FB that they aren't going to divulge the cause of death because they people to share memories of her and not discuss the how.

It's nobody's business but the family's. I hope people take that to heart and don't spend all their memory time to instead gossip about it.

That would have been good Gary!
Try to think of some little local pastry maybe, something he can't get anywhere else.

It's nobody's business but the family's. I hope people take that to heart and don't spend all their memory time to instead gossip about it.

Yeah, I commented that I thought it was pretty awesome (I didn't use that wording).

Aloha Hos

Home safe, sound, and sorry. I'd rather be on a beach with a view of the ocean.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow. Engage Beast Mode. Mowed the lawn just now. I'm due for a serious jet lag crash.

Aloha Hos

Home safe, sound, and sorry. I'd rather be on a beach with a view of the ocean.

Rain is forecast for tomorrow. Engage Beast Mode. Mowed the lawn just now. I'm due for a serious jet lag crash.

I'm sad for you.

Have a Scotch and embrace the crash I say!

My 5th period class:

Lemon cupcakes
Fried "rice" - they've par cooked the ramen and diced it into small bits and they are cooking it like fried rice
basil lemon infused pasta
sushi side dish/carbonara/dessert (Carmel coated ramen)
ramen "fries"
ramen croquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom