::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO there was some overlooked lien on the house for $125k so now we don’t close at nine looks like 2 maybe if we are lucky.

Some sort of clerical error that was known all week but thought it would be ok. Title company said nope. So we got to wait till 8am Monday when the loan office opens and get some proof it’s all ok.

I was kinda hoping to use the day on monday to start the tear out of carpet but I guess. It will wait till after 2 on Tuesday my first day of work.

Then wednesday I do some testing stuff on their computer, then maybe on thursday I will do my own deliveries. Yikes. Just like fedex where I drove 1 day with my boss then he left me on my own. Clearly I was fine but it's nerve racking.

Can't believe it's 7 and traffic is still moderate in the area. Welcome to philly.

The day went well at the funeral. No siblings killed each other so that went well. The kids brought up the gifts for communion. They actually thought it was presents. #catholicfail

Oh snap. Did they announce the uke giveaway yet?

Isn't it for Halloween? The parody contest entrees are due then, I think.

Speaking of...I'm not seeing much chatter about the contest. Would anybody be interested in commenting on it to keep it alive? Otherwise I'll probably win.

Isn't it for Halloween? The parody contest entrees are due then, I think.

Speaking of...I'm not seeing much chatter about the contest. Would anybody be interested in commenting on it to keep it alive? Otherwise I'll probably win.

Wait what's this you talk about? Where?? I need a link. U know me and contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom