::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok dinner time!
I made hamburger curry!

0NfoITv.jpg

Last edited:
That would be RL Kid, except that he's very hard to understand. He thinks fast and tries to talk fast, but he garbles his speech and his pronounciation can be quite random. Perils of growing up with two preachers, I suppose. Also, I think we may have tried too hard to understand him when he was young. We didn't make him work to be understood.

(See? I can always find a way to blame myself.)

Not sure if that would matter, they have one girl who constantly makes silly sounds and sometimes does echolalia.

New wild fire in the hills above Los Gatos (where I grew up)

Probably less than 10 miles from my parents but up in a canyon and all forest around there. Hopefully they get this contained quickly.

New wild fire in the hills above Los Gatos (where I grew up)

Probably less than 10 miles from my parents but up in a canyon and all forest around there. Hopefully they get this contained quickly.

Our weather guy is saying you have rain coming in a week or so.

PoHoMoJo for MM Stan. Facebook says he's having surgery. Don't know what for.

I'm guessing to relieve sciatic nerve problems.

Sometime Stan will message me at 3:00-4:00am Hawaii time and I'll ask him what he's doing up and he says he either wakes up because of the pain or can't sleep because of the pain.

Hope he gets some relief.

Not feeling it this morning.

My teaching is not up to par. No energy.
me too. Did not want to come to work today. And then I get here at 9 and a student has decided my desk is where she wants to sit to retake a test. I can’t do sh1t until she moves her ass. Pisses me off.

I shoulda stayed home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom