::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I somehow managed not to be in the video.

Of course the only time I remember talking to Matt Lindahl was when I drank from that thing of Moonshine he was passing around..

Hehe.

I've been warned against trying "Strawberry Surprise" at some of the places I've been (SCA events). Seems the surprise is that there is no strawberries. It's jalapeno vodka.

LOL. I somehow managed not to be in the video.

Of course the only time I remember talking to Matt Lindahl was when I drank from that thing of Moonshine he was passing around..

Yeah, you are! IMG_3533.jpg
It's during the vignette while Matt Lindahl sings, a little bit after MattyD appears.

Last edited:
I think I will stay away from dating sites if they are free then they want money to really use the site. And I don't really to pay to use one.

You're also in the background in more than a few scenes, like during Mim's promo.

ETA: It did't add the quote for some reason, but I'm addressing Nick.

Last edited:
I think I will stay away from dating sites if they are free then they want money to really use the site. And I don't really to pay to use one.

RUSSIAN MAIL ORDER BRIDES

:) Their ad pops up on my FB feed as well as SingleAsians

I'm coming down with something. Maybe. Sean has some viral thing in his lungs and Chris has a cold. I either caught something from them or it's the after affects of my massage yesterday.

Last edited:
One of my friends is in massage school. She wanted feedback on her shiatsu and Swedish techniques. Like I'm going to turn that down. She's a natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom