::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that a brand new set of lights -- straight out of the box -- has a burned out bulb? It always happens. dang. And there is only 1 spare.

I play the role of the Asian chick. I'm in the background of a few scenes. Other than Tootka, I think I was the only other Asian woman in attendance that year and the year after.

Oh. Woman.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nah, my comment still stands.

LOL. I somehow managed not to be in the video.

Of course the only time I remember talking to Matt Lindahl was when I drank from that thing of Moonshine he was passing around..

Every time I saw the camera I dodged the other way.

I think I will stay away from dating sites if they are free then they want money to really use the site. And I don't really to pay to use one.

They have to make their money somehow. Way back when Sheryl and I reconnected via a dating site it was free to browse profiles but you'd have to pay to make contact with someone. I only paid because Sheryl's profile was so damn good. It worked out for me :)

I agree with Sukie. They are people you want to meet. When I stumbled on UU and the PoHo thread, people kept bringing up UWC. They said if you only go to one ukulele event it should be UWC. This is totally true. It's the first weekend in June and all the amazing people make it totally worth the effort of going.

I'm an introvert and a total home body, but I'm glad I ventured outside my comfort zone for this. I hadn't even spent that much time here. I listened to strangers, got on a plane and crossed the Rockies for the first time in my life to go to a little field out in the middle of no where. It's one of the best decisions in my life! Heh!

Last edited:
I agree with Sukie. They are people you want to meet. When I stumbled on UU and the PoHo thread, people kept bringing up UWC. They said if you only go to one ukulele event, it should be UWC. This is totally true. It's the first weekend in June and all the amazing people make it totally worth the effort of going.

I'm an introvert and a total home body, but I'm glad I ventured outside my comfort zone for this. I hadn't even spent that much time here. I listened to strangers, got on a plane and crossed the Rockies for the first time in my life to go to a little field out in the middle of no where. It's one of the best decisions in my life! Heh!

Hah. I would love to go, but I think my husband might get tired of me running away without out before too long (plus I think I have class that weekend).

I'm coming down with something. Maybe. Sean has some viral thing in his lungs and Chris has a cold. I either caught something from them or it's the after affects of my massage yeasterday.

Sheryl has a cold that sounds like it's one step from the grave. Horrible cough. I've been needling her to see her doctor, but she doesn't think it's time yet.

I agree with Sukie. They are people you want to meet. When I stumbled on UU and the PoHo thread, people kept bringing up UWC. They said if you only go to one ukulele event, it should be UWC. This is totally true. It's the first weekend in June and all the amazing people make it totally worth the effort of going.

And I am very happy you did.

My family thought I was nuts to go. They feared for my safety when I told them I was picking up a stranger at O'Hare. But it was just Krabbers!

LOL. I somehow managed not to be in the video.

Of course the only time I remember talking to Matt Lindahl was when I drank from that thing of Moonshine he was passing around..

You're there. Quite a few times. Once in a still, face down in the grass. Next to the Muddy Boot in Nashville.

Seeso
Mike Hu?
Nick

+ Bhatman = Hu's Who.

Nick (misterpk to you), UkuleleRob starts the movie, Freeda, Mim, Matt Lindahl ***swoon***, Jon, Tammy Skitzic, plus people you WANT to meet!

I don't think I'm in it. If I am it must be way in the background of a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom