::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Sukie. They are people you want to meet. When I stumbled on UU and the PoHo thread, people kept bringing up UWC. They said if you only go to one ukulele event it should be UWC. This is totally true. It's the first weekend in June and all the amazing people make it totally worth the effort of going.

I'm an introvert and a total home body, but I'm glad I ventured outside my comfort zone for this. I hadn't even spent that much time here. I listened to strangers, got on a plane and crossed the Rockies for the first time in my life to go to a little field out in the middle of no where. It's one of the best decisions in my life! Heh!

What ^Soo^ said. For me it's all Sukies fault.

He's got it. Wish I could do more....

He just posted an update about his treatment plan. I asked him if it was okay to share it here for those PoHos that don't FB. Waiting for his response.

They have to make their money somehow. Way back when Sheryl and I reconnected via a dating site it was free to browse profiles but you'd have to pay to make contact with someone. I only paid because Sheryl's profile was so damn good. It worked out for me :)

Hmm ok. I will think about it.

This from a guy on FB.

It is DECLARED that Monday, December 12th, 2016 is officially "INTERNATIONAL PLAY SEESO LOUD DAY"!

As many of Ciso's oh-so-many friends already know, on Monday, December 12th, our favorite guy in Chicago will start his battle and begin chemotherapy treatment. We know he's strong, in good hands, and all of us hold good hopes for a speedy recovery.

But let's all do just a little more for the ever-lovable Ciso...

On Monday, wherever you are In the world, click on your Seeso downloads, get out your Seeso CDs, and crank up the Seeso awesomeness!

PLAY - IT - LOUD!!!

On that day, let Ciso know that you are completely with him by having his amazing music belting out in all corners of the world!

In the COMMENTS, please tell Ciso in what city/town/country you will be cranking up the Seeso tunes!

(If you do not yet own a Seeso CD, first, gotta ask, what is wrong with you? Second, these links will allow you to order some of this fantastic music.) (Those CDs make great Christmas gifts, you know!)

https://seeso1.bandcamp.com/album/kuya

https://seeso1.bandcamp.com/album/little-brother

From Seeso.

Here's a quick update for you lovely people.

The MRI and cystoscopy confirmed invasion of the bladder by the tumor. Because of this and the location of the tumor, the decision was made to undergo chemo and radiation prior to surgery.

I'll have four months of the FOLFOX chemotherapy treatments beginning December 12 (one session every other week), take a break, then 5 1/2 weeks of chemo in pill form plus radiation every weekday. After another short break, I'll have surgery.

The goal is to shrink the tumor as much as possible and lessen the impact on the bladder.

I'm a bit disappointed, but if this new plan results in keeping most of my bladder, I'm all for it.

Thank you for all the pictures and posts, everyone. It really helps.

Been lots of coverage this year. It happened literally in my back yard.
Not looking forward to the commute tomorrow.

Turned out to be about the Doolittle Raid. Last surviving member of the raid and Doolittle's co-pilot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom