::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My insomnia just is a force of nature these days. I'm actually considering those CBD gummies. I know the hemp based ones don't work as well as the others, but it's all that is legal here.

And with no THC, CBD is just a mild pain killer. It won’t help you sleep. Have you tried Melatonin?

And with no THC, CBD is just a mild pain killer. It won’t help you sleep. Have you tried Melatonin?

Yep. My bedtime routine right now is at 9:30 I take 10 of melatonin, a xanax, and a benadryl. Then I stay up til 3am, and get up at 545 to get ready for work.

Typically my sleep cycle starts later and later until I just stay up all night and start over the next evening. That's getting a lot harder to pull off as I get older.

I can't really increase on the xanax or I feel like I've been hit by a truck the next day. And my doc wants me off the diphenhydramine asap.

Hey Freeda!!!!

I LOVE cricket, sorry Ken. :p

3rd test between South Africa and Australia gets going in a couple of days.
You're welcome.

I enjoy cricket, though I will be on vacation AGAIN this year during Bermuda Cup Match and will probably miss the whole thing. :mad:

aye Tim.
don't upwind me mate, i just spent an hour watching question time in the Senate.
you Canberra folks...

You're just lucky you have the strait to separate you from the rest of the continent. Makes it harder for Tim to infect you.

Maybe I could try some when I am on the Alaska cruise. We leave out of California, where it's legal, and go to Alaska, where it's legal. I think 10 days is plenty for a trial run.

Katie’s getting married on September 1st. She’s having a hard time deciding whether or not to change her name.

My wife had her name for almost 30 yrs. Why change it she thought. It's just a name. We are married and the kids have my name. But really I don't see why the women must take the man's name. Why don't men take the woman's name???

Our librarian is giving my English class a fantastic lecture on how to do research.

She's really good.

Of Cricket. . .

Some of my co-religionists believe the following. I remain skeptical.

"Cricket is actually a metaphor for rebuking heretics. The thee stumps of the wicket represent the doctrine of the Trinity, while the two bails on top represent the dual natures of Jesus Christ. The bowlers attack the wicket with pace, with spin, and with flair. Meanwhile, the batsmen, in pairs (Cf Luke 10:1), defend the true doctrine of the church, and when they are able to they score runs (Cf. Hebrews 12:1) to advance the kingdom of God. Players on both sides wear very similar white outfits (the white of the baptismal garment) which are distinguished one from the other by subtle pinstripes or club crests. This represents that heretics and orthodox Christians seem so very similar, and can only be told apart through discernment and wisdom, and by paying attention to which ones are attacking the unfailing truth once handed on to the saints.

Or something."

Wow. Somebody was daydreaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom