::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I tried to get a co-worker to name his kid Tyrannosaurus. My sales pitch went something like, "He's be the most popular kid in school and destined to be an athlete or rock star, you could call him Ty, Rex, Russ, T, Randy, it's a great name." He didn't go for it, so now he's got some normal kid with a normal name. Geesh...

Literally every kid NOT named Tyrannosaurus is a waste of an opportunity.

Last weekend I was watching the old In Search Of episodes (which are still pretty good), later I put in the new version of Ben Hur and was struck by how similar Leonard Nemoy's voice is to Morgan Freeman's.

Last weekend I was watching the old In Search Of episodes (which are still pretty good), later I put in the new version of Ben Hur and was struck by how similar Leonard Nemoy's voice is to Morgan Freeman's.

And by the way, I am disappointed that neither of them named their kids, "Tyrannosaurus".

I can only hope. Last time I talked to her she was on John. Today it's Bryce (barf). Ty may still be in the running. There's a long time between now and UWC.

No. Not John. Please...the most boring name in the English-speaking world.

I loved In Search Of. The Noah's ark one absolutely fascinated me.

This is why I won't give to the sign fliers any more. There are probably some people who genuinely are down on their luck and looking to get back on their feet. But when you get familiar with an area and see the same people at the same corner for months on end it becomes obvious they're making a career of it. We give to our church - which operates a family homeless shelter - and to other social agencies that provide support to people looking to get a new start rather than their next high.

How about the moms with children and a dog looking especially hungry. We have a lot of those here.

Know-it-all is now applying vinegar to her hands and patting the rice she has smashed onto a piece of nori. I guess that's the sushi-su?

Ugh. Even I know all of this is wrong and I’m Irish.

Mind blown!

In case Mim stops by.....

Happy Birthday!!!!

candles-decorated-happy-birthday-cake-for-Mim.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom