::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
5630E2E8-B3C1-415A-B20D-22F864ECECB6.jpgjust because they are so cute.

Why are my pics always on their side? Someone make it right and big.

feeling pretty good about myself

Been wanting to take a photography class for a year now. There's a "cheap" one that gets mediocre reviews and there's an expensive one that gets fantastic reviews. Lots of reviews. I always check out the expensive site and read about the offerings. Today I noticed a tiny little button for "social media discounts" so I hightailed it over to Groupon and looked it up.

I am now signed up for a photography class and saved over half off for it.

This made my day!

It seems to me photography has gotten a lot easier than it used to be, in the ol' days you had just so much film and yo never knew if you got the shot. Now you can take countless pics and review them instantly. Seems like cheating.

It seems to me photography has gotten a lot easier than it used to be, in the ol' days you had just so much film and yo never knew if you got the shot. Now you can take countless pics and review them instantly. Seems like cheating.

Vaccines are like cheating too. Now you can have just one or two kids and they both live into adulthood. In the old days, you had to just crap out as many of them as you could and hope that a couple would survive.

Vaccines are like cheating too. Now you can have just one or two kids and they both live into adulthood. In the old days, you had to just crap out as many of them as you could and hope that a couple would survive.

That was funny!

I'm counting on it being easier.

Point and shoot camera's don't work well for indoor sports.

I don't know if it's easier but it's cheaper and you can get instant feedback.

You still have to learn the relationship between ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the triangle on my own so that's why I'm taking the class.

I guess that makes more sense. Some parts, at certain times, would be in the shadow of the earth also.

It just seems like something may have happened there in the last 45 years. I mean, people go to Antarctica?
Unless you believe that the moon landing was a hoax?

It is a mammoth undertaking to get someone to the moon and back. It's a lot easier - and A LOT cheaper - to go to Antarctica.

I don't know if it's easier but it's cheaper and you can get instant feedback.

You still have to learn the relationship between ISO, shutter speed, and aperture.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the triangle on my own so that's why I'm taking the class.

Composition and developing the eye for the shot is the most important thing. I've seen amazing shots taken by cell skilled photographers using cell phones - because they have the eye to visualize the shot. I just don't.

Composition and developing the eye for the shot is the most important thing. I've seen amazing shots taken by cell skilled photographers using cell phones - because they have the eye to visualize the shot. I just don't.

If we're talking about indoor sports photography I would have to disagree. If you don't have skill with the camera the composition won't mean anything either. You'll just have dark or blurry or grainy shots. Especially high school sports. Pro arenas have amazing lighting, high schools not so much.

1 kid threw up a few times last night and this am....went to work an hour later so in-laws could come over. Plus it snowed an inch or so.

Work is real slow. So different then FedEx. I would have about 200 stops today. My old boss keeps hoping I will call for work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom