::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my video camera and my laptop,
forgot the cable!!!
I will be uploading videos today though!

I've got a load of laundry in the dryer. LOTF rules allows for the mixing of darks, lights, and whites.

Expedient, but strictly against the normal protocols....

I've got a load of laundry in the dryer. LOTF rules allows for the mixing of darks, lights, and whites.

Expedient, but strictly against the normal protocols....

Oh snap. First I find out to change sheets at least every 14 days now you tell me I can't just throw it all in the same wash load....dam....I got some things to perfect....

;)

Oh snap. First I find out to change sheets at least every 14 days now you tell me I can't just throw it all in the same wash load....dam....I got some things to perfect....

;)
Mike read somewhere that the average single female changes her sheets once a month and the average single male changes his sheets once a year.

Someone should start playing his ukuleles more and make videos. :)

I'm not fronting a band. If you're willing to perform in front of an audience in public then you need to get over your dislike of being videoed.

It was a weird vibe at Canoe Hut.
Jeff, the steel player, was the one who approached me and asked me if I had my ukulele with me, and I had a good one too because I was recording earlier, so literally as I was walking out to go get it, Nick shows up, and he is a professional musician so I figured he was going to play, and yes Jeff did ask Nick to join them.
What was weird was the other two kind of said, no, we are playing as a trio tonight.
Weird.
I don't really understand but I just enjoyed the music. I mean I know I am far from sitting in for two hours with them, but it would have been fun to play a song or two.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom