::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no tulips sorry Jon. everything except the orientals are unscented though.

Bummer. Tulips are my wife's favorites. Almost tulip season here, though - Sheryl and the girls visit the tulip farm every spring just to walk among the blossoms.

Seriously though, every bike rider I know has been hit at least once (most of them by cars pulling out in front of them so they go over the hood).

My brother lives in Hollywood and has had two really bad bike accidents. Like hospital bad.

When you think of "German Decor", what comes to mind?

My friends have a German restaurant and there have been comments that the decor is a little sparse/not relevant to the theme.

Bummer. Tulips are my wife's favorites. Almost tulip season here, though - Sheryl and the girls visit the tulip farm every spring just to walk among the blossoms.

same with springtime here Jon.
annual trip up north of our state to the most beautiful tulip farm on God's earth...here at a town called Wynyard. A yearly festival up there in harmony with the crop, food, wine and music.
eh, but it's autumn here now ;)

Tulips are gorgeous and your wife has good taste brother. :)

If you accept that it just is going to be bad, have good music or an audiobook in the car - then just roll with it. Plan for reality and you're usually not let down.

In an unfamiliar place I guess it isn't so bad, but knowing how long your drive should take while you're just sitting there going 5mph in between stops is very annoying.

I take surface streets all the way home now because at least I'm constantly moving and I only get trapped for one signal that I have to wait more than one-cycle of lights.

My friends have a German restaurant and there have been comments that the decor is a little sparse/not relevant to the theme.

time for some soft couches for folks to disappear into. :)

Hummel figurines. Those wooden candle things that have a propeller like thing at the top that spins from the heat of the candles with stuff going around, cuckoo clocks, flower boxes, wooden shutters, carved furniture.

I saw that a couple of shingles were blown off at lynn's yesterday.
It looks like crawling up on the roof is in my future.
A bundle of shingles and some ambition is required.

Let me know, like the day before, when you plan on doing this and I'll make sure I'm here to help.

note to self:
set the alarm for 4am (Oz time) if you wanna be part of the Ho's thread...
got it.

Beer hall. Wooden shields with the logos of German beer companies on them. Bavarian flags (blue/white checks). Rustic, mountain-themed. Wandering accordion players wearing lederhosen or dirndls.

same with springtime here Jon.
annual trip up north of our state to the most beautiful tulip farm on God's earth...here at a town called Wynyard. A yearly festival up there in harmony with the crop, food, wine and music.
eh, but it's autumn here now ;)

Tulips are gorgeous and your wife has good taste brother. :)

Where do your flowers come from? With autumn here do you have to go with greenhouse flowers? In the winter I think we get a lot shipped up from South America (as well as greenhouses).

Hey Sally go to Old World and take pictures to send to Freeda. I would but I don't live there anymore. I would love to go and eat some weisswurst and bier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom