::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got up last night for a snack, and woke the hubby up. No snuggles. Not shockingly, he came home from work at lunchtime today. I wish he was a more solid sleeper. I keep him up and wake him up on the regular with my insomniac restlessness.

I don't remember mine having a "not 21 til" date on it.

More recently they've started making the under 21 ID's vertical. Then you go horizontal once you can drink. Apt, I think.

No had it so you faced to the left a profile pic under 21 over 21 straight on. I turned a little for mine. They gave it to me.

Went to Target today and looked at baby clothes and read baby books. My heart!! :) All warm and stuff.

Last edited:
Yesterday I took spouse vehicle shopping. We picked a truck and a van that we like. Which and when will be up to him.

I got up last night for a snack, and woke the hubby up. No snuggles. Not shockingly, he came home from work at lunchtime today. I wish he was a more solid sleeper. I keep him up and wake him up on the regular with my insomniac restlessness.

I sleep like a log.

Have to run to church and type out lyrics for our songleaders and print the service. Then write a quick paper on choosing an aphorism and designing a research experiment around it. I'm thinking of using "work smart, not hard", though how to make that measurable is a challenge.

Our loan on the cabin just got approved. We are extending the basement and adding a master suite, as well as wrapping the whole place with vinyl siding and putting in a shed and a dog run. My brother in law is getting the contractors all organized, since he's up there. Big changes afoot. I already have the next phase planned - adding a garage with a deck above it, and getting a DNR permit to dig the swampy bit in the field into a proper pond. We'll see how long it all takes.

I get nervous driving through unknown areas.

Going to Bandon Oregon I drove through areas that looked like a forested version of deliverance. Even down to multiple cars on blocks and rebel flags flying freakishly proud . . . in Or.

some of the places looked like trailer park compounds, not like a trailer park all nice and neat but positioned randomly on the property more like a fort.

Yeah. That's the Oregon that most people don't see. It accounts for about 2/3 of the state's area, though a much smaller percentage of the total population.

I tried the Garri Ijeebu this morning, just put some in a bowl and added water. It tasted like oatmeal, but sour like it had spoiled milk in it. I can see how it is considered food, but not a big fan.

I asked my friend, Phil, about it this morning. He said it's kind of the West African equivalent of Top Ramen for college students. It's cheap and filling and easy to make. He said he lived on it all through college, but hasn't touched it in the 13 years he's lived in the US. He stressed putting sugar in it.

I like that airport. Even though last time I fly was last decade.

When I go to school I pack everything in a backpack and carry it all on so I don't have to deal with baggage claim. I've already learned how to whip right out of the airport and to the rental car shuttle.

Rafe Report:

Fri: Club team basketball practice.

Sat: League team awards banquet

Sun: Farmers market and enjoy a day with no basketball.

Rage report:

Fri: quick trip to work, write a paper
Sat: 5k for a homelessness project, put spring tires on the Challenger, go wedding dress shopping with my friend
Sun: church, write a paper, clean house

Rafe Report:
Today: Laundry, play my uke
Saturday: WHAFF-les and a funeral
Sunday: Arouse the careless and walk around the church shaking my palms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom