::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another option would be to take his photo, pics of his license plate and pass that on to police. They could quickly look him up. If he has a record already, they would jump on it.

I was charging my phone in my classroom and ran to do some shopping for my class when I saw him this time. I wanted to take his picture. That's why I just approached him and shared my feelings.

Tell them you are a concerned parent. That carries a lot of weight. Get other parents to call, the police will show up.

I've bitched about this pretty vociferously to the admin. They'll know it's me but at this point I don't care. I would hate myself if he does attempt to harm any of the kids and I hadn't done what I felt was right.

I've bitched about this pretty vociferously to the admin. They'll know it's me but at this point I don't care. I would hate myself if he does attempt to harm any of the kids and I hadn't done what I felt was right.

You could shame the hell out of the administration for not showing concern about this guy. Screw them! Bring this up at a PTA meeting and watch them turn white in terror.

Just call the cops Gary, who would fault you for that? There's a decent chance he has some past conviction and if he doesn't he probably should. Spreading his photo on social media would be my second choice.

Good idea!

Thanks Gerry for giving that slime ball a talking to.

If I were a parent of a kid here and heard there was a guy repeatedly caught taking pics of kids and all they do is warn him not to come back, I'd be pissed.

I was specifically told I couldn't detain him or physically force him off campus. They didn't say I couldn't talk to him.

Call the police, Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom