::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys realize that Amazon kills small businesses, right?

I do. And admittedly I try not to think about it. Generally speaking their prices are so much better.

I don't buy specialty things there. I don't buy musical instruments or jewelry or craft items or anything like that. I buy things like Electronics (no option other than Best Buy in Santa Barbara), shoes (no options nothing other than department stores now, there were 2 stores for running shoes, but the good one closed down and the one that is left has a bunch of pretentious runners) and stuff like that.

Yea we try as well to stay away from big box retailers. But sometimes wally world has such a good deal I can't pass it up.

WalMartTimTams.jpg

Last edited:
is that still a thing?

I never hear kids talking about hash oil. East Coast thing?

My understanding is that the farther away you get from places where growing marijuana is common, the more likely it will be hashish or oil.
Buds are high volume (take up a lot of space) vs. Hashish.
I had never actually seen hash until I went to Europe, as growing up in Southern California there was always plenty of bud to go around.

I was really bummed when the only grocery in Nashville (the IGA) sold out to a Kentucky conglomerate last year. I still try to buy my beer at Hoosier Buddy because they are totally local. What really sucks is how often there is no choice, I've resorted to buying a few things through Amazon (like used books of all things) because there was no choice, I couldn't find what I wanted anywhere else.

My understanding is that the farther away you get from places where growing marijuana is common, the more likely it will be hashish or oil.
Buds are high volume (take up a lot of space) vs. Hashish.
I had never actually seen hash until I went to Europe, as growing up in Southern California there was always plenty of bud to go around.
I remember hash in high school.

I remember hash in high school.

I had heard of it, but never actually saw it, much less tried it.
I had some in Paris and Amsterdam.
The French guys roll "Cones" they use three papers.
Two papers are joined at 90 degrees like a Capital L.
The third paper gets its glue strip removed and the rest is rolled around a Métro ticket as a filter / crutch.
They take a cigarette and empty out all the tobacco, sprinkle a bunch of hash in, and then put the augmented tobacco back into the paper L and roll it into a big cone.
The extra glue strip is needed to seal it all up.
Quite ingenious!
Those things are right powerful!
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom